[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Biggest hopes for Sun and Moon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Castform?.jpg (3 KB, 103x124) Image search: [Google]
Castform?.jpg
3 KB, 103x124
Anything in particular /vp/ wants to see?
I just want the Gts to be fixed
>>
>>26820154
>110+ new pokemons, prevos/evos/new mons
>>
Lickitung prevo. Hopefully near the early game, but just having it... please.
>>
A longer story would be nice aswell I really enjoyed SS/HG for how much longer it took me
>>
120+ new pokemon is at the absolute top.
Dex Nav, Swarms and time specific pokemon appearances.
>>
I guess what I want the most is trainer rematches. It's fun just going around and fighting people in all kinds of environments instead of just being limited to the background that the Maison and Chateau use. Other things I want include the Apricorn balls and a good story with deep characters.

>>26820154
By fixing the GTS, do you mean allowing us to search for what Pokemon people want instead of just what we want, or just letting us trade mythicals again without any bullshit?

>>26820213
I definitely want to see time-based encounters, swarms and the DexNav to come back. I wonder if that last one will be incorporated into the QR code searching system,
>>
>>26820253
I've never thought of that first part but I was also just wishing mythicals were removed entirely I just hate seeing GTS clogged with impossible trades, trading mythicals in personal trades would be fine tho
>>
>>26820277
Yeah, I don't see what's the point in letting us ask for them if we can't trade them.
>>
>>26820253
Allowing us to search by wants would turn the GTS into a race instead of a treasure hunt.
>>
>>26820298
this pls
the GTS (and pretty much every other online feature in gen 6) is infuriatingly half-assed

>>26820154
I want the option to play doubles in-game. It's so much more fun.
>>
>>26820334
Did you enjoy Colosseum and XD's battles, anon?
>>
>>26820358
I did, it's a shame the resources were so limited in those games, there was no real way to catch new pokemon between events and train them up at your leisure like in the mainline games.
The mechanic of stealing pokemon as you go along the plot is neat enough, but unfortunately it gimps what little availability there is without any wild pokemon.
>>
UPGRADED PWT
>>
Minimum 130 completely new pokemon unrelated to any old mons

20 pre/crossgen evos

Update the stats/movepool of old shitmons
>>
Yeah fixing the GTS would be good

I don't remember it being so bad that every faggot asks for an event legendary for a trashmon back in HGSS, I used to actually make a lot of trades on it
>>
BST buffs for shitmon that are more significant than giving a mon +10 Sp.Def
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.