[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Amerifags, how did you react to Game Freak giving more attention
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 638x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 638x960
Amerifags, how did you react to Game Freak giving more attention to France during Gen VI than they did to the states during Gen V? Were you jealous or simply apathetic to the situation? Do you think that they'll do some cool shit for you guys during the period of time Gen VII is a thing given Alola's Hawaiian basis?
>>
It even applies to the games and anime. X&Y has more care given to it unlike the B&W ones, which they definitely halfass and didn't give a shit about
Also
>200 potions in ORAS lol
>>
File: 72c.jpg (15 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
72c.jpg
15 KB, 500x375
>>26819583
>france gets the beta test generation
>america gets the 20th anniversary
>america gets 6 games
feel good being in the greatest country
>>
>>26819583
Frenchman here, so no reason to be jealous.
>>
>eurofag power hour

I think they are trying too hard to make it NYC, France, Hawaii, etc.

Maybe it's just more noticeable because I'm not a nip and missed a lot of the Japanese references in the first four regions considering the maps are almost identical to their real world analogues.
>>
>>26819583
>oh no my America isn't being represented correctly in a children's game
Even if we have some stupid priorities you'd have to be a turbo-tard to care about that
>>
>>26819583
What are you talking about?
Kalos sucked.
>>
>>26819583
Hawaii has a major Japanese American population. I expect a lot of love and niggers given to the region.
>>
>>26819681
I'm Australian. I just wanted to know what Americans on 4chan thought about the whole deal with the lack of American promotion during BW because a couple of places mentioned that some people were a bit iffy over France and XY.

Besides, it's not like GF will ever pay attention to Australia anyway.

>>26819694
I know that Kalos was a major letdown, but I meant about the promotional stuff.
>>
I'm not sure what you're talking about, but if I was more patriotic I'd be ecstatic about how well Unova was treated as a gen.
>>
>>26819825
I meant how GF got really involved with France during XY's pre-release promotional period. Showing up at more events and all that. Speaking of events, France also got a lot of mon distributions before most places that weren't Japan as well.
>>
>>26819807
Which state mate?
>>
>>26819858
NSW. Weather's pretty fucked up right now.
>>
>>26819848
Well, since even japanese people come to France for a japanese culture festival, it's not really surprising.

I guess Kalos being based on France was a way to justify this.
>>
>>26819868
Nice, WA here. Cold.
>>
french anon here and honestly i think no one gives a fuck
>>
>>26819848
America gets a lot of attention for a non-Japanese country, I think it's fine that others get more promotions during their time in the spotlight as well. I wonder if they'll do anything for Hawaii. It's still the US, but it's obviously much different.
>>
>>26819583
>USA-Inspired region
>Has the most mons inspired by Buddhism, Shinto, and Taoism
ayylmao.png
>>
>>26819888
Trips confirm.

>>26819911
And they also had the mons based on the Three Musketeers instead of Kalos. Nice double dubs by the way.
>>
>>26819583
I didn't even notice desu
>>
>>26819583
It's whatever. Kalos was way better than Unova so I was just happy to be playing a better game.
>>
File: 4343543554.gif (2 MB, 360x238) Image search: [Google]
4343543554.gif
2 MB, 360x238
>>26819653
>>26819989
>this is what Kalosers actually believe
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.