[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone counted or pointed out each instant she said "pay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Has anyone counted or pointed out each instant she said "pay attention to that", like when she said pay attention to the name Tapu Koko. As well, she asked a question about the Zygarde story, and they answered. Please point that out as well, if you find it.

I think we could piece a lot together from just that where the important bits of this trailer are; which she so kindly pointed out.
>>
YOU SEE ZYGARDE IN KALOS
PROTAG COMES FROM KALOS
ZYGARDE = TAPU KOKO
>>
>>26817888
That makes no sense. It's very possible we go to Kalos, but protag comes from Kalos is not confirmed. Nor is it likely we see Zygarde the moment the game starts. There are four islands, each with a guardian. That would mean there are at least three more pokemon of equal stature to Zygarde in the game,

My theory from another thread is that we come from a diff region and Tapu Koko (which is a Mesprit) like thing shows interest in us upon our arrival, which causes fat prof to think we're worthy of a starter.
>>
>>26817932
(Which is a Mesprit-like Pokemon)****
that's what I meant to say
>>
>>26817858
She said:
1) There is an interesting spiritual aspect to the story that hasn't been done before.
2) Zygarde ties into everything in a unique way
3) Pay attention to Lillies bag
4) Tapu Koko is a name to remember

My guess is that there are 'gods' or some kind of higher power that aren't pokemon involved in the story that the Sun/Moon legendaries are subservient to, thus they are 'emissaries' of the sun and moon, rather than actually representing them - which would also explain why they are weak to what we would expect their typing to be.
>>
>>26817858
Man those gay ribbons were dumb.
>>
>>26818000
Thanks bro. I feel bad for asking you guys to do this for me, it's just my Internet is so shit rn. I can never even post the first time try.

I also stupidly started this thread right before I had to go to bed. Hopefully someone shows up to entertain your ideas. I'll remake this thread tomorrow if this dies.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.