[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nintendo making fun of 3rd worlders? Is brock meant to be a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1455578282697.png (275 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1455578282697.png
275 KB, 500x375
Nintendo making fun of 3rd worlders?

Is brock meant to be a 3rd worlder?

He is darker than all the other characters, he has too many siblings and struggles to look after his family....

Is it possible that brock is meant to be a Filipino or something?
>>
>Nintendo making fun of 3rd worlders?
>Nintendo
>>
File: shurijo-day-disk-2-048a.jpg (454 KB, 720x420) Image search: [Google]
shurijo-day-disk-2-048a.jpg
454 KB, 720x420
No, he's just a darker skinned Jap like an Okinawan or some shit.
>>
>>26817178
Then why does he has so many siblings and is poor?

Him being filipino would make a lot of sense.
>>
>>26817136
He's supposed to be a native japanese from what I understand. Japanese people are incredibly racist towards them unlike how we treat natives here. It's common to see depictions of them throughout anime and movies.
>>
He's Japanese, dumbass. Some of them have somewhat darker skin than others.
>>
>>26817198
Who's REALLY the one making fun of third-world countries here?
>>
>>26817200
So the depiction of him having way too many siblings and a father that ran off is a japanese depiction of the natives?
>>
>>26817200
>unlike how we treat natives here.
This has to be bait. Also, are you pretending that Brock is supposed to be Aino? How?
>>
>>26817198
You realize poorfags being too stupid not to have 20 kids isn't something unique to minorities, right?
>>
>>26817243

I have a filipino girlfriend.

Filipinos tend to have big families and lots of cousins.
>>
>>26817245
No, he's just making shit up.
>>
>>26817265
But the fact is they give the character who came from a family similar to this dark skin.
>>
>>26817265
Poor families having lots of kids is the smarter option anon. Another kid means another hand to help around the house/farm/etc.
>>
>>26818285
Are you a fucking filipino or a mexican?

This is a retardard thing to say that I have only ever know filipinos and mexicans to say.
>>
>mfw everyone thought Brock was black
Then I realized dark skinned non-blacks exist.
>>
>>26817200
No, his name is Takeshi, which is a normal Japanese name, not a native one. He's just tan.
>>
>>26818285
>implying trailer trash owns a farm
>implying they wouldn't be too lazy to run a farm when they can't even wash the lice out of their hair

But I guess the three chickens you own count as a farm and totally need 10+ people to maintain.
>>
>>26818285
>but that's wrong
Another child is another burden.
Unless you're catholic, in which they somehow become a blessing.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.