[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon Adventures/Special character change predictions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 14124121.png (1 MB, 907x890) Image search: [Google]
14124121.png
1 MB, 907x890
Pic unrelated
>Ruby is Shinji & Sapphire is a spiteful Ruby-hating wild child
>derp Dia & cool rich Platinum
>Black is dead and White(couldn't say anything about her)
>Lack-Two is Looker's tryhard angry apprentice & Whi-Two is ex-Plasma, secretly a sadist and wants to kill Lack-Two despite her cute innocent appearance
>X is Ruby 2.0 and Y is Sapphire but with increasingly terrible fashion sense and makes long hair Serena irrelevant
If the SM boy is Sun (despite being colored blue) and the SM girl is Moon (who wears red, green and yellow despite the Moon version is blue), then how will their characters be in the Adventures/Special manga?
>>
>>26816866
>Ruby is Shinji
Paul? Not at all.
>>
>>26816866
>If the SM boy is Sun (despite being colored blue) and the SM girl is Moon (who wears red, green and yellow despite the Moon version is blue)
What's the problem with this?
Male = red version
Female = blue version
Exceptions being Blue, Crystal and Platinum, but only because the rivals in those gens were quite prominent characters, and close to the male protagonist.
>>
>>26816891
Eva Shinji
>>
I just started the yellow arc. I enjoyed Red and Blue but does it get any better?
>>
>>26816964
I liked the Yellow arc, but most people don't seem to. GSC is personally my favorite so you might like that better, RS is also good, Emerald and FRLG are kinda weird and when the overall plot starts becoming a clusterfuck because of so many characters.
>>
>>26816964
DPPt and BW arcs are my personal favourite. GSC, FRLG and XY are bretty good (though in XY's case the rivals feel forced in way too hard, barring X, Trevor and Y, everyone else could be removed and nothing would change story wise), RS felt like a bit of a clusterfuck to me and I didn't like Emerald. BW2 is in translation hell and ORAS is another clusterfuck.
>>
File: REEEEEEE.gif (9 KB, 97x104) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEE.gif
9 KB, 97x104
Black is NOT dead!
>>
>>26817970
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-x2Il9QXuA
>>
Finished Dppt and hgss
Should i read BW?is it worth it?
>>
>>26816964
Rule of thumb:
>Main stories are usually good
>Third version stories aren't as good, sometimes awful
>Remake adaptions are usually rushed as fuck
>>
>>26818061
BW is good. Make sure you find a site that has all the chapters, AND in the right order. That was a problem when they were first scanlated. BW2 is terrible and unfinished, and XY you could take or leave. ORAS is asspull after asspull. If you didn't like Zinnia in the games then you'll hate her even more in Pokespe.
>>
>>26818061
BW is great.

XY, on the other hand, has one of the best first chapters in the series, but juggles too much shit to really do anything with the awesome setup.
>>
>>26818121
Used to use a site but it doesn't have BW in the correct order (some page even missing) do you perhaps know a good site?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.