[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you plan on using Magearna in Sun and Moon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 160x160
Do you plan on using Magearna in Sun and Moon?
>>
>>26816839
No
>>
>>26816843
Why not?
>>
>>26816839

>using legendaries
>>
>>26816839
Totally.
Its design is dope, typing is fantastic, and the signature move looks hella cool.

What bums me already is you cannot use Mythical pokemon in 99% of the matches, which is fucking bullshit because Primals and big legends are way stronger.
>>
>>26816839
>implying it's not going to be another event only mythical release when the gen 8 games are close to release
even if they distribute it with the game I wouldn't, don't like the design
>>
>>26816864
>being le underage school kid who's biased against legendaries just because they're labelled as legendaries

Let me guess, you follow the ebin "you should never box your starter" meme too?
>>
>>26816878
Except you can't use primals or big legends either.
>>
>>26816839
>>26816839
Its a legendary so its probably overpowered but I will use it in the after game.
>>
>>26816910
Not that anon, but I always felt like legendary pokes were just too strong to use. They made an easy game even easier.

If NPCs remarked with special comments after you beat them with a legendary, then I would use them for the lolz.
>>
I only want to use new pokemon that I discover on my journey.
>>
>>26816839
I used Manaphy the first time I played Pokemon Diamond and I enjoyed it.
But now that I'm better at the games and they're just easier in general... probably not.
>>
>>26816839

Yes.
>>
I'll use her/it/them often in my casual teams, but not on my main playthrough, since it's a game-breaking mon, like any other legendary or giftmon
>>
>>26816839
Nah. Neither robots nor waifumon are really my cup of tea.
>>
>>26816839
Absolutely not.
>>
>>26816839
Depends on the level and the levels of the endgame trainers.
>>
>>26816930
>what is VGC tournaments right now?

They're more than allowed, they're even overkill at this point.
It's just the crappy Battle Maison/Institute the one that doesn't allow both, but mythical are way more restricted than legendary and in most cases not as powerful.
>>
for fug yes
>>
File: 1312606346351.png (474 KB, 610x800) Image search: [Google]
1312606346351.png
474 KB, 610x800
Depends. When Black first came out and I got the Liberty Ticket, I didn't plan on using Victini, but it ended up saving me in some tight situations and it ended up on my team right up until the fight at N's castle where I had to box it for Reshiram for the forced legendary fight.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.