[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so I decided to pick up a copy of platinum from the resale shop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
so I decided to pick up a copy of platinum from the resale shop for me to play at work (never played it before, only played diamond) and decided to check out the save file on it before wiping it, and this is what I found. Game has 3 hours on record, no badges, and this is all the Pokemon she has. Should I wipe the save, or continue on with this? will post trainer card next
>>
File: image.jpg (4 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 MB, 4032x3024
last time the game was touched was two years ago and this seems almost like an OC. part of me feels like I should carry on the flame
>>
File: sokka.jpg (8 KB, 236x181) Image search: [Google]
sokka.jpg
8 KB, 236x181
>>26815144
>azula
that bitch has enough flame to go around, my dear iFag
>>
>>26815123
>>26815144
>only Fire types and an Electric type, plus 'SLAVE'
>azula
Seems like she was just doing a roleplay sort of deal. You should continue in her footsteps.
>>
>>26815123
Carry the flame, OP. Finish Azula's quest. Keep all current Pokemon in team, evolve them.
>>
You can rename the pokemon
Chimchar is the best starter
Box the ponyta unless you really need it for the first gym and you are fine. No reason to restart honestly.
Unless you want to experience the intro or whatever.
>>
>>26815123
>>26815144
Carry on the legacy and post progress on /vp/

Only catch fire/electric/dark types.

If you want to see the intro select "new game" in the title screen and don't save.
>>
>>26815368
>>26815310
>>26815312
I'm so fucking lost in this game, I haven't played it since it came out, but I'm doing it. only electric and fire and dark types. azula will take her rightful place on the throne. or whatever I only watched the first few books of atla and the first half of LoK because lesbians
>>
>>26815415
Okay, well to get you started you should be heading to Oreburgh City to get your first badge. Check the cave south of the city to get Roark to go to his gym.

From there it's self explanatory just backtrack to Jubilife and head North.
>>
>>26815415
I believe in you, anon. Keep us updated on Azula's quest. Her Pokemon are counting on you to bring them to glory.
>>
Put them in a box and raise only water pokemon.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
ok so I finally beat the gym (by the skin on my teeth shinx carried the whole thing)
azula is well on her way to restoring her honor
we also picked up a zubat along the way (I figured she would use one)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.