[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>my nuzlocke comes to a halt as I lose my entire team to Whitney
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: crystal.png (241 KB, 564x800) Image search: [Google]
crystal.png
241 KB, 564x800
>my nuzlocke comes to a halt as I lose my entire team to Whitney

>Again
>>
Yeah, you gotta hope for a geodude (or get super lucky and get wooper) and level the fuck out of it or rollout hits you pretty hard.
>>
>not destroying 4,000,000 pidgeys to level your pokemon up to 100 in a nuzlocke

fucking retards
>>
Get a Phanpy
>>
>>26812821
Oh yeah, Nuzlocke. kek
>>
Nuzlockes are retarded. All you have to do is overlevel your Pokemon if you want to win.. If it is just a game of seeing if you can beat a Pokemon game using Nuzlocke rules, then anyone can beat it. If you want to make the game more challenging and fun, use better rules, like not being able to ever grind, and using 6 pokemon so the exp gets distributed the most and your pokemon are on the lowest level possible. Those are really the only rules you need and the game will be challenging.
>>
For an extra encounter headbutt the trees in Azalea Town and you have a good chance of getting Heracross, which will help greatly against that Miltank. It learns Brick Break at 19 and he can easily sweep her whole team. A lot of people forget about encounters from headbutt in towns too.
>>
>>26812896
>Brick Break
>Crystal
>Good Chance
>Less than 5%

Okay.
Heracross is an excellent Pokémon but at that point is going to be an EXP Sponge.
>>
>>26812926
Oh I was thinking it was HG. Well theres also Mankey and Machop early on if you get lucky.
>>
File: 1466043668245.png (192 KB, 711x619) Image search: [Google]
1466043668245.png
192 KB, 711x619
>mfw I caught a female geodude in my HG nuzlocke
>>
Hahahah nuzlockes aren't hard. You just need to grind a bit pre every upcoming battle. Like literally that's it.
>>
>>26813347
Nuzlockes are the casual's hard mode.
>>
>>26812741
Whitney is a fucking Monster, but there IS a way to utterly shitstomp that fucker.

either get a female Hypno, or an Abra. trade the Abra for Muscle: the Female Machop.

Miltank can't do SHIT.
>>
>>26812846
>Not being able to grind.
That's how I always play my games. trainers only. Grinding is only acceptable for the Elite Four, and even then, only up to Lv55....65 in Kalos, and 35 in Johto.
>>
>tfw I have literally lost nuzlockes against my rival in the first fight
>>
>>26812768
>hope

nigga you'd have to make a conscious effort not to get a geodude in a hgss nuzlocke, ridiculously common poke
>>
>>26813447
I hate that.
I just sit back and think. What was the point of all this?...What was the point of life...
>>
>>26812741
Not like you were invested yet or anything.
>>
>>26812741
Are there any guaranteed nuzloche enders besides Whitney and Emerald Tate and Liza?
>>
>>26812741
Why don't you try for a Gastly, and teach it curse?
>>
File: 1461579133440.png (123 KB, 385x417) Image search: [Google]
1461579133440.png
123 KB, 385x417
>>26812741
>Not starting with chikorita and absolutely bodying her miltank with your amazing bayleef
>>
>>26812741
Get TM28 Dig from the National Park
>>
>>26814219
Actually, I had a Bayleef, but Rollout was a bitch.

Honestly, I don't think Rollout missed once during the entire fight.
>>
>>26814264
Just keep reflect up, leech seed, profit baby
>>
>>26814269
It doesn't get leech seed anon

It's shit
>>
>>26812741
When I was younger, I used to just overlevel my startermon and maybe one other, and more often than not that would carry me through the whole game.
I particularly remember one gold run when I only used feraligatr and steamrolled the entire game without ever losing. Does that count as a nuzlocke?
Also one time when I only used blaziken and kadabra throughout the whole game.
>>
>>26814574
By technicality and according to the rules, it counts, but most would say it's not true to the spirit of a Nuzlocke, which is meant to be a challenge.
>>
>>26813424
>Miltank can't do shit

>Stomp
>Flinch
>Stomp
>Flinch
>Stomp
>Flinch
>Stomp
>Faint

ggnore
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.