[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VGC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
Hey all! Just wondering for anyone who is familiar with hack checks at official pokemon tourneys, worlds, nats, regionals, what do you guys look for for a hacked pokemon, I know basic moves, shiny locks, ribbons and pokeballs, but is there more in depth shit that you guys look at?

(pic for attention)
>>
>>26808592
Make all of you pokemon not shiny and in basic balls like a non-autist and no one will notice
>>
>>26808602
yeah, i believe im overthinking it haha. my teams passed hack check in 2 regionals and like 6 tournaments but im taveling outerstate so im pretty nervous ill get disqualified.
>>
>>26808592
Just make them fully legal and that's the end of it.
If you do it properly, you shouldn't have any issues.
Perfectly genned mons are the same as legit ones.
>>
>>26808624
yeah, I should be fine, it all says legal on PKHeX, so ill believe it, memories, ot, locations, balls, abilities are all fine so i hope its good :)
>>
>>26808592
>>26808624
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I remember hearing about someone winning the regionals and people later realising that his pokemon had to have been genned because of the balls they were in, but otherwise had perfectly legal stats, moves, and such so nobody cared. I doubt it's a huge deal because your method of obtaining pokemon isn't what you're competing with, but at the same time if you're painfully obviously using hacked pokemon then they're well within their right to tell you to get lost.
>>
Just try your team on the VGC battle spot ladder, I think they use the exact same checks
>>
What will happen to someone if they find out that they have hacked Pokemon? Even if they aren't painfully obvious?
>>
>>26808695
Disqualified, obviously
>>
>>26808624
I forgot to add, don't make it obvious that your save is hacked too.
Avoid having impossible shit like too kyurem-b's and too many items.
>>
(Op here) Thanks for the help guys! I've tried it out and its all good, :) Hope i don't lose nationals.
>>
>>26808661
The aegislash at worlds in a dream ball a year or two ago. Yeah that was a big deal among spectators, but they didn't DQ him.
>>
Die, traitor.
>>
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/06/the_pokemon_company_lays_down_the_law_on_cheaters
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.