[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm gonna miss you forever, happy little roll-bro.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1461932236058.jpg (22 KB, 385x419) Image search: [Google]
1461932236058.jpg
22 KB, 385x419
I'm gonna miss you forever, happy little roll-bro.
>>
>>26807796
This was one of the least convincing leaks ever made, though.
>>
>>26807796
Looks like something out of Adventure Time.
>>
>>26807809
So his lines are a little thin.
Who are you to judge a man based on the thickness of his lines?
>>26807834
I hadn't thought about it like that at all. Damn.
>>
>>26808022
Never said anything about the lines. It was the fact that they all had the same dumb black and neon color scheme that immediately ruined any chances it had.
>>
>>26808038
Ah, my love of all things neon blinded me to the obvious flaw. My apologies.
>>
>>26808210
Also they were a bit too abstract for starters. What element is thst guy even supposed to be? Grass, just because it's green?
>>
>>26808218
Grass>>>Grass/Rock or Grass/Fighting a la ancient Sumerian statues, I believe.
Grass doesn't make all that much sense now that you mention it.
>>
>>26808238
I'd kind of buy it alone as something in the middle of the dex, but as a starter, and together with two others with the same colour theme, it's really not that strange that it never took off.
>>
>>26807796
I thought that was a dick
>>
>>26807796

That's a penis.
>>
>>26808310
>>26808339
If your penis looks like that, see a doctor.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.