[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
guys, what if every pokemon in the Kanto region was only able
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
guys, what if every pokemon in the Kanto region was only able to get to a certain level? Like, what if every pokemon in Johto, including the starters you get, are stronger than the pokemon in the pokemon league from Kanto? And what if that were true for every other region as well? It would make sense for pikachu to get its ass beat every time they traveled to a new region. For example, the strongest pokemon are in the pokemon league right? So what if pikachu was at the pinnacle of the strongest pokemon in the region, to the point where if he were to defeat the pokemon at the pokemon league it wouldn't get much experience, but he is still to weak to take on the strongest from the next region? It makes sense right? I don't have autism right?
>>
>>26805713
I buy it
>>
>>26805713
Since Hoenn, Pikachu is debuffed at the start of every series, remember that he always lose his electricity and need to do something to regain it.

This explains why Pikachu always lose in the start of every season and why Johto leaders have some stronger Pokémon than its game counterparts, like Falkner and his Pidgeot.
>>
>>26806353
To be fair, Ash hadn't gotten into his habit of dumping every Pokemon that isn't Pikachu for Johto, so they had to buff some Leaders to compensate for his others.
>>
>>26806369
>Ash hadn't gotten into his habit of dumping every Pokemon that isn't Pikachu for Johto

This too.
>>
>>26806353
>Since Hoenn, Pikachu is debuffed at the start of every series, remember that he always lose his electricity and need to do something to regain it.
Except for in XY.
>>
Welcome to World of Warcraftmon

Buy the expansions, you moron
>>
Remember how Pikachu made gigantic fucking explosions in the first few Kanto episodes?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.