[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The way it should be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: mythical.jpg (156 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mythical.jpg
156 KB, 1280x720
Mew: Psychic/Normal

Lugia: Water/Flying
Celebi: Grass/Fairy

Uxie: Psychic/Fairy
Mesprit: Psychic/Fairy
Azelf: Psychic/Fairy
Manaphy: Water/Fairy

Victini: Fire/Fairy
Meloetta: Fairy/Normal + Fairy/Fighting.
>>
>>26805378
>let's make everything fairy!: the post
>>
Not everything needs to be dualtype.
>>
>>26805402
Nintendo should do it a declaration for the victims of the Orlando shooting.
>>
>>26805402
I'd rather have them be fairies rather than the psychic=magic meme.
>>
>>26805474
Very little pokemon here fall under magic anon.
>>
>>26805402
>>26805437
kek
>>
>>26805378

No.
>>
>>26805484
Please explain to me how the onion fairy fits the psychic type more than the fairy type?

Also explain how the three pokemon named after types of fairies should be pure psychic?
>>
>>26805378
>Mew: Psychic/Normal
>Lugia: Water/Flying
>Celebi: Grass/Fairy
>Victini: Fire/Fairy
>Meloetta: Fairy/Normal + Fairy/Fighting.

No.

>Uxie: Psychic/Fairy
>Mesprit: Psychic/Fairy
>Azelf: Psychic/Fairy
>Manaphy: Water/Fairy

Yes.
>>
>>26805647
Celebi is literally a fairy
>>
>>26805571
>Please explain to me how the onion fairy fits the psychic type more than the fairy type?
Time travel = Psychic
Its more of an onion creature that time travels than an onion fairy.
>Also explain how the three pokemon named after types of fairies should be pure psychic?
Because they aren't faries, they're embodiments of the mind.
>>26805810
Fairies aren't time travelers
>>
>>26805378
Fair enough I suppose, there's not really that many fairy types anyway.

I really wish Lugia was water/flying - though the typing is shit, it just looks right? I dunno. I don't use it anyway so...

I feel like most mythical pokemon should be fairy due to them being small and cute most of the time. Meloetta and Celebi are 100% fairy looking, but I couldn't care less about Uxie Mesprit and Azelf as they are more psychic looking than anything else. Think of the Abra line.
>>
>>26807133
This is true, though. Even though I just said here >>26807169 that celebi is 100% fairy, I based that purely on looks without thinking about its ability.

Besides when I think of grass types, winged fairies are part of that typing for some reason to me. I guess it's because in most stories and even sculptures they're around flowers and shit. So a grass type CAN look like a fairy, and a fairy CAN look like a grass type. Had fairy existed in gen 2 though, there would really be no reason for it to not be fairy - look at florges.
>>
If a lot of the legendaries are to be Dragons, it only feels right that the mythicals should be Fairies.

Specially Celebi and Manaphy. The Lake Trio is very "mental", not that goodness/pure magic/lifegivers that Fairy tends to represent. They fit Psychic
>>
>>26807189
fuck and to top it off, fairy is a stupid typing. Should have just gone with Light ffs. One day they'll change grass to plant too... One day.
>>
>>26805378
Sou desu yo!!!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.