[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Evos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Lots of focus has been on Megas lately, but what about permanent evolution? Anyone else hope we see a few more of these guys in SM
>>
Porygon 3 when
>>
>>26804439
>when we start rename the base as Porygon 1
>>
I'm looking for a game where we can have new mega evolutions and new evolutions

>New Evo for Quagsire
>Mega Noctowl
>New Evo for Floatzel
>Mega Rapidash
>New Evo for Chimecho

That sort of stuff

No new baby Pokémon though.
>>
>>26804524
Baby evos for things like Kangaskhan wouldn't be so bad. As long as they serve a purpose and give Kangaskhan new moves or egg moves, then it could be okay.
>>
>>26804524
girafarig too
>>
>>26804524
Noctowl Evo with the Evo added to the Johto Dex when we return to Johto
>>
File: farf.gif (19 KB, 365x331) Image search: [Google]
farf.gif
19 KB, 365x331
The Pokémon that GF turned useless by not giving evos and basically forgetting it even exists. I know that not every Pokémon should have an evolution but Farfetch'd could use some stats upgrade and I'd love to see a Flying/Fighting type.
>>
>>26804524
>not wanting a pokemon to get a baby, evolution and a mega evolution for that evolution in the same game
>>
>>26804718
But Farfetch'd is supposed to be useless
>>
File: 250px-701Hawlucha.png (48 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-701Hawlucha.png
48 KB, 250x250
>>26804718
You forgot
>>
>>26804720
I just really don't like the shit tier stats and some bad art. I'm fine with:
>Munchlax
>Magby
>Elekid
Things I don't like
>Bonsly
>Smoochum
>Mantyke
>>
Not really. I much prefer the approach of Pokemon+ that Megas take rather than proper evolution for the ones I've already had years to get used to and love for what they are. All the crossgen evos I really like are of Pokemon I never liked in the first place but the heavy change made me like them.

Just give the really shitty Pokemon like Delcatty larger boosts as needed when they get Megas.
>>
>>26804774
True. Now I want it even more. Farfetch'd fighting some crazy kung-fu with its stalk vs Hawlucha fighting like a wrestler. I want that.

>>26804730
Is it?
>>
>>26804718
But anon, isn't that a little
Farfetch'd
>>
>>26804969
Kill yourself.
>>
>>26804524
>New Evo for Quagsire
please no eviolite quagsire
>>
>>26804718
>>26804430
Agreed.

I would rather have no new megas and have actual evolutions instead. I don't want a ton of previous gen evos but a few that bring pokemon to a thematically coherent and competitively considerable level
>>
>>26804524
Can't wait for eviolite Quagsire.

>>26804654
>serves a purpose
Fuck off competitivefag.
>>
>>26804430
Just give me a Shuckle evo. One with Unaware and boosted HP.

Yeah, the main reason I want it is for Eviolite Shuckle. Give the defensive mon its defenses.
>>
Permanent evolution for Mantine
HP:95(+30)
Attack:40(+0)
Defense:80(+10)
Sp.Atk:110(+30)
Sp.Def:150(+10)
Speed:100(+30)
Total:565(+100)

I can dream
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.