[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can Anyone Confirm This?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Q-jp8Y2X.jpg-large.jpg (131 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Q-jp8Y2X.jpg-large.jpg
131 KB, 1024x768
Had this sent to me on Twitter- someone supposedly gained access to the emails of somebody at TPCi and found a list of things about the new games. I think it's stuff they had to keep secret about at E3?
>>
File: image.png (60 KB, 368x246) Image search: [Google]
image.png
60 KB, 368x246
>>
File: 1464005063103.jpg (62 KB, 640x702) Image search: [Google]
1464005063103.jpg
62 KB, 640x702
>>26802792
>It has been expressed to keep secret her role as an...

Oh, dammit! What an unlucky coincidence! The photo just ends there and now we can't know the secret!
>>
File: 1416934699666.png (331 KB, 800x510) Image search: [Google]
1416934699666.png
331 KB, 800x510
>>26802792
>it's blurry therefore it's legit
>>
>>26802792
Nobody can confirm it unless they work at Nintendo themselves. But ngl it does look like that could be true.

What's it on about when it says Pichu??
>>
>>26802855
Just asking the guy where he found it to see what it was
>>
>>26802883
Mega Raichu confirmed
>>
>>26802883
The language they use is high school tier bad. companies like Nintendo, tcpi, gf, and E3 would have a better copy editor than that. Even for confidential stuff.
>>
>photograph of the monitor
>tilted

Into the fucking trash. Who do you think you're kidding?
>>
Ok so all the guy says is that it was sent to that girl who was presenting it?
Was roughly translated too
>>
I was at e3 and this guy who talked to one of the Nintendo employees was saying how they said they'd been briefed about what they could and couldn't say. Reckon this was an ICYMI from one employee to the other.
Says about legendary Pokemon and US nats. Guessing either more info on Zygarde or those two formes.
>>
>>26802792
This reads like a paragraph from a bad novel, not a confidential document.
>>
>>26803012
Yeah this makes sense considering the low quality language- or maybe just translated? I could see it being just an informal one from an employee to another
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.