[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pokemon moon will my my 1st pokemon game since pokemon blue.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 5-10-pokemon-sun-moon-169-en.jpg (98 KB, 578x327) Image search: [Google]
5-10-pokemon-sun-moon-169-en.jpg
98 KB, 578x327
pokemon moon will my my 1st pokemon game since pokemon blue.

what should I know about this game /vp/ should there be any other games I should play?
>>
I'd play XY or ORAS if I were you. Both if you can afford it. XY because it's the most recent and shows you a bit of what to expect.

ORAS uses new mechanics but is a remake and so you get some extra features you may not see in Sun/Moon. (Specifically secret bases come to mind.)

You'll need a 3DS for Sun/Moon anyway, so it's not like you'd need a new system.
>>
>>26802779
ORAS is also literally drenched with lesbians so there's that. OP, if you do get ORAS, be sure to talk to every NPC because there are some real gems hidden in the game.
>>
sides, Sun and Moon suck
>>
>>26803778
Fuck off
>>
None of them. Also, you should of never played Blue in the first place. This series is udder dog shit.
>>
Grab X/Y so you can get Mewtwo and grab Or/As so you can grab a bunch of other legendaries.
>>
>>268037
i hear that
>>
>>26802757
Don't buy waste money on any 3ds pokemon game. just download desmume and a rom.
Only play B/W, B/W2, HGSS or Platnium

Any other games are not worth it.
>>
>>26806104
>>
>>26802757
Play BW1, it's the closest you'll get to playing RB again. It has it's own 151 and old pokes don't show up until after the league.

Playing any newer game first will probably keep you from getting the most out of the last gen GF actually tried on.

Play in this order:
>BW -> BW2 -> XY (if you still need more)
>>
>>26806179
Don't do it, OP. BW is a shitty game that put too much focus on online features that are now dead. BW2 are much better games.

I would recommend XY since it's cheap. The DS games have blown up in price.
>>
>>26806249
BW2 also have dead online features. Definitely the right choice if OP values more features, old pokes and muh postgame.

As a massive faggot and genwunner, I rather like BW even today for being so self-contained. I think it's charming in a way BW2 wasn't.
>>
>>26802757
Just know that Psychic-types are heavily nerfed by Dark and Steel types. Also Bugs and Ghosts have become drastically better.

Ditto with Dragons. The new Fairy type trumps it, but at least it gives Poison something to do.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.