[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Sage still going on?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7
File: SugiPebblosa.png (486 KB, 2530x2530) Image search: [Google]
SugiPebblosa.png
486 KB, 2530x2530
i saw someone say the next demo would be out in August in the last sage thread. I haven't been paying attention to it for a few years, just wanna know where the project is at.
>>
>>26798716
No.
>>
>>26798727
that's disappointing to hear.
>>
>>26798727
>>26799053

not true, it's still being worked on, but it's just painfully slow
>>
>>26798716
They're still going and honestly, they need to get more people working on it or I don't see it coming out before Gen 8.

There only on the second gym in terms of dialogue apparently, they need to get more volunteers to do dialogue, sprites and all that kind of stuff.
>>
>>26799530
No, they need to drop the autism and stop "surveying" everything.

The prime offenders to this line of thought are actually arguing over what to name pokemon trainers.

What's worse is that autism-prime is no longer involved in the project.

Too much autism, too much laziness, too few people who want to finish a game.
>>
>>26799530
what dialogue needs written?
>>
>>26799530
Nobody wants to volunteer, because nobody wants to deal with their circlejerking and constant drama. They have a poll for absolutely everything, and then they argue over the result, and then some self-proclaimed leader tries to ignore or manipulate the results, or they vote again if the result isn't what he or she wanted. It's a mess, and they never learn.
>>
File: levelsofautism.png (322 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
levelsofautism.png
322 KB, 514x536
>>26799530
It devolved to circlejerking and drama once it left 4chan which said circlejerking stops anything from being done that stirrs some drama. Anyone could had seen that from a mile away
>>
>>26800715
Beach city dialogue
>>
>>26800797
sounds almost like what happened to Sonic 2 HD
>>
>>26800827
it stalled on 4chan too. All the actual work stopped once the dex was finished because that was the fun part, and 90% of posters just posted their shitty ideas without making attempts to act on them.

It's more or less dead in the water and projects like this never regain momentum once they've stalled so much for so long.
>>
>>26800797
If you removed basically everyone from the eastern hemisphere the project would move along so much faster.
>>
File: screened for reference.png (105 KB, 1325x485) Image search: [Google]
screened for reference.png
105 KB, 1325x485
Yes it's still going, but you've got a long wait ahead still
at least we're past the midway point
>>
>>26800928
Thats why i said anyone with half a brain knew what it was gonna end like, room mods like that actually take effort, and 90% of the support came from the people that wanted to make fakemons but none of the coding shit to play with them
>>
>>26798727
Based tumblr
>>
>this thread
this is why sage sunday doesn't happen anymore.
All of you should kill yourselves.
>>
>>26802225
No, it doesn't happen anymore because you bunch confuse negative feedback with shitposting and because you haven't had enough progress in a week to warrant a thread in months.
>>
>>26799336
>>26799530
>being this delusional
>>
So, have you guys done anything this week? Can you share what is and isn't done?
>>
>>26798716
It's dead.
>>
>>26804562
Saved for when 2.0 comes out.
>>
>>26802546
say that to my face fucker

sage sunday doesn't happen because we got our meaty development for 2.0 done and now we're mostly just tidying up, testing internally and putting the last details on some stuff. People started complaining during the last few threads that "nothing was getting done" and I got tired of having the same discussions three or four times every thread for a month. They will resume when we have a substantial amount of progress to report. maybe next week. get hype
>>
>>26798716
>i saw someone say the next demo would be out in August in the last sage thread
No you didn't.
>>
>>26804537
>did you guys work during e3
Ha
>>
>>26804537
basically just voting in some final character designs. Pounding through dialogue (Dronia is a massive wall of text), and the tilers and sprite artists did some nice work.
>>
>>26804612
>tidying up
>last detail
Last we heard, you still don't have interior maps done, andante lacks a gym map, you were still doing map confirmation for routes 7, 9, and 10, and andante bay. Oh and there has been no dialogue finalized for anything east of Route 7. Trainers haven't been done for anything east of Legato we've heard too.

You finalized two designs based on telling us about norty and the ginger-dyke admin.

Wouldn't really call that "tidying up".
>>
>>26805295
>Last we heard, you still don't have interior maps done, andante lacks a gym map, you were still doing map confirmation for routes 7, 9, and 10, and andante bay. Oh and there has been no dialogue finalized for anything east of Route 7. Trainers haven't been done for anything east of Legato we've heard too.
you're literally wrong about everything except the water gym
>>
>>26805295
route 7, 9 and 10 all are confirmed. all of them have trainers. working on dialogue for 9 and 10.

dronia gym has a working design, andante gym is waiting for some more tiles. interior maps for a lot of buildings have working designs.

norty and ginger waifu are done, and we're in the midst of ETL
>>
>>26804609
Saved for when Sage announces it is dead.
>>
>>26805364
>>26805357
Andante Gym Sealab when?

Captain Murphy when?
>>
>>26804612
>You will never nuzzle your face into Smokey's rugged, well defined chest
>>
What about Poke AUS?
>>
>>26806497
lol
>>
>>26806497
>>26806523
sage and aus
both killed by pokemon clover.
>>
If i want to help them out, where do i go?
>>
Let the dream die.
>>
>>26808030
add ardentsalad on skype
>>
how far is the latest demo of Sage, anything past the first gym yet?
>>
>>26808030
what do you do
>>
>>26799874
>What's worse is that autism-prime is no longer involved in the project.
You guys finally kicked Majora? I never thought I'd see the day
>>
>>26813554
I'm unemployed, but i'm studying Ancient culture
doubt that matters any, but i just wanted to do something that might help the game finish faster
>>
>>26814272
Do you have autism or aspergers?
How smart are you?
Are you from europe?
>>
File: championpokeman.png (102 KB, 740x569) Image search: [Google]
championpokeman.png
102 KB, 740x569
Keep on sagin' guys . I wasn't on skype for weeks because of reasons. I whish I could.
kisses
>>
I can't wait for the 3-gym demo to come out in 2023.
>>
>>26814492
Why are you asking these questions?
>>
>>26814572
End of July / Early August
>>
Nice ad anon
>>
Like do you guys have a taskmaster or some shit? Like, just someone who keeps track of everyone's schedule of when they can work on sage or not etc. making deadlines more realistic etc. I constantly keep hearing "we're not good with deadlines", "everybody is busy" sounds like communication is lacking
>>
>>26815640
They don't. As long as you aren't autistic about stuff and are mainly just a deadlines dude, they could probably actually benefit from that.
>>
>>26814603
Because the last unemployed person who loved studying history they took on was the worst autist the project had ever seen.
>>
>Somebody bought a 4chinz advertisement to make sage get to work
>some sperglord needs to play a cringy, Australian, fakemon, romhack so badly that he used his neetbux to buy an ad
Whoah! So. This. Is. The. Power. Of. Autism.
>>
>>26816197
>Australian
>>
If we created a fundraiser for this project, do you think it'll go faster? Or did that already happen and failed? Or is money not an issue here?
>>
>>26816315
money isn't an issue and fundraising would get us cnd'd so fast it isn't funny.
>>
They need a deadlinesdude. Like holy shit. Maybe also someone who could find more people to work on the project. I myself could do so...but I don't know about the people behind Sage. VP is full of vile easily offended dumbassess and I don't know if that's the same for the people behind sage
>>
I got in contact with one of the lead contributers, and I've been told the deadline for demo 2.0 is July 31.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 549x322) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 549x322
>>
>>26817077
Eh, fuck it. I'll see if I can contact them as well. Someone said Skype?
>>
>>26817077
My dad works at sage and he said tomorrow
>>
>>26817140
>not jerking off to feminine hazubandos
wow, shit taste sage
>>
Lul maybe if you cared more about making a game instead of maintaining your clique you'd have a demo
>>
>>26816822
Just drop skype
>>
>a bunch of angry anons on vp complaining about how fast development is going

Sorry deadline just got extended an extra month for that. PS fuck off we're full.
>>
>>26818571
When you've already taken years to get to where you're at now, an extra month or two doesn't really mean anything.
>>
>>26815789
What happened?
And all i want is to help the game develop, i don't know what you're expecting, but i wouldn't try to completely rewrite the story everyone's agreed with, or add my own OC hedgehog or anything to the dex
>>
>>26820431
You're replying to a known shitposter friendo.
Just ask on the wiki or ask one of the skype people to add you and you're in.
>>
>>26820431
Fuck off we're full
>>
>>26820700
How is that shitposting, anyone familiar with sage knows about majora z
>>
>>26817077
I would be impressed.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.