[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
all these times, all the evil teams were full of retarded chucklefucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: iWZ7leU.jpg (195 KB, 1890x630) Image search: [Google]
iWZ7leU.jpg
195 KB, 1890x630
all these times, all the evil teams were full of retarded chucklefucks who wants to control/destroy/rule the world with their stupid cliche using legendary pokemons

then what would your ideal evil team system and ambition like? just plain old taking over the world or do you have some kind of great idea using your evil team?
>>
Team Testament

It's like a religious cult, and we all pray to Arceus. The evil leader's actual goal will be to catch Arceus and rule the cosmos. It gets so large that everyone is taken in by this religion and the player character's enemies literally become everyone.
>>
My idea for an evil team for a long time was Team Plasma but less autistic costume.

Now, I dunno. It's a kids JRPG. Who cares?
>>
>>26798653
>all these times, all the evil teams were full of retarded chucklefucks who wants to control/destroy/rule the world with their stupid cliche using legendary pokemons

Did game Team Rocket ever try this though? Seemed like they just did a bunch of small time crooked shit.
>>
anti natalists. A team wants to put all pokemon and people out of existence without hurting anyone.
>>
Make the elite 4 and Champion some sort of region-known artist, with them being in almost anything even food and diaper brands
Then some sort of disease altered from Pokerus affects all Pokemons inside the Pokeball and makes them go berserk
Some kind of extremist vigilante team tries to frame the elite 4 and Champion because they hold many secrets about Pokemon, your journey will either try to eradicate the team or side with elite 4 and world police

The big bad evil is the Champion
>>
>>26798686
Wasn't the reason Team Rocket took over SilphCo. to get the master ball so Giovani could catch Mewtwo and use it to become the most powerful trainer in the world? As a crime boss I'd imagine he would use that power to gain control over the entire world.
>>
File: money.png (9 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
money.png
9 KB, 240x160
>>26799731
>>
They would be some kind of secret society, NWO type thing that's secretly infiltrated the Pokemon League, businesses, and even regular townspeople could secretly be affiliated with them. The plot twist possibilities are endless!
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.