[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: logical things that could completely kill the meta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: 1462602310485.png (16 KB, 210x204) Image search: [Google]
1462602310485.png
16 KB, 210x204
Ghost type is now fully immune to all physical attacks
>>
Bug types have an inherent increase in evasion.
Psychics have an inherent perfect accuracy.
>>
Psychic attacks should mostly operate like Psyshock. Most of them are based on telekinetics. It seems weird they do special damage when they're inflicting physical trauma.

Fairy dragon immunity. A rabbit shouldn't be invulnerable to a giant lizard's double karate chop
>>
Actual strong fighting types get Huge Power
>>
Electric Type moves from Electric Type Pokemon always strike first through +1 priority.

Dragon Types learning a powerful new move that can decimate both Steel and Fairy Types.

Poison Type attacks deal super effective damage against almost every Type except Steel, Ground, Rock, and Poison Type Pokemon.
>>
Every 100 points in speed gives you a boost in evasion.
>>
>>26798638
How would the Electric type boost break the meta? the only real improvement I can see would be painful voltswitch teams with priority and slow bulky mons like magnezone getting priority thunderbolt, doesn't sound to broken
>>
>>26798557
>Ghost type is now fully immune to all physical attacks

It should be like that.
>>
>>26798949
No.
>>
>>26798557

Certain moves can clash like vid related. Winner is decided by a minigame/buttonmash. Imagine watergun clashing against flamethrower.

https://youtu.be/ITqYqMNF4R8?t=1m21s
>>
Every 100 points in speed = a higher priority level. You can get past priority by being overwhelmingly faster than the enemy pokemon.
>>
Water Pokemon, particularly those that resemble fish, should be at a major disadvantage if the arena isn't water. Conversely, most non-flying/levitate Pokemon should be at a major disadvantage if the arena is water. In fact, the arena setting should do more than just interact with a few useless moves in general.
>>
>>26798557
All psychic attacks now cause flinching if they're first

>My eyes glow
>You glow
>You get thrown against the wall
>>
File: Thisjoker.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
Thisjoker.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>26799015
>those that resemble fish, should be at a major disadvantage if the arena isn't water

I never understood how those fuckers can possibly fight out of water. That's why Poplio seems stupid to me. It should have lots of trouble moving around.
>>
>>26798557
>The faster you are, the more you crit
>Multi-turn moves like wrap now make the Pokemon unable to switch or move
>Special attack and special defense are one stat
>Psychic types have no weakness
Wow that'd be a fucking mess. Thank God that's never going to happen.
>>
>>26798983
RIP 90% of prankster users

>>26799015
Like the arena effects from Pokemon Reborn?

>>26798982
>inb4 the clash is decided by who has a stronger affection and friendship for their trainer

Pokemon Amie would now be competitive
>>
>>26799058
If anything Popplio makes more sense, as it has the fins and flippers to move around outside of water.
>>
>>26799058
It DOES have trouble moving around. The thing is insanely slow.
>>
>>26799059
Thats funny, imagine if we made blizzard even more OP? lets give it 30% chance to freeze instead of 10%. You know, lets also buff bugs and make them SE against poison just for the lolz.
>>
Steel Types with high enough defense become completely immune to Physical Attacks.
>>
File: ha.png (133 KB, 238x372) Image search: [Google]
ha.png
133 KB, 238x372
>>26799059
>>
Pokemon become slower the lower their HP is.
>>
>>26799081
How about we also make blizzard a 90 accuracy move. That'd be great, wouldn't it.
>>
Any pokemon that uses a physical move against Magcargo should faint instantly.
>>
>>26799099
Neat, maybe we can also make moves special or physical depending on the type? hah, as if it'd ever happen
>>
>>26799106
Any pokemon sent out to fight magcargo should faint instantly

Sending out magcargo should win you the battle right away
>>
>>26799119
>send out magcargo
>he melts through the ground and disappears into the earth
>>
>>26799090
This. I always wondered how Pokemon with low hp managed to still battle and keep up the same pace
>>
any pokemon that tries to hit jigglypuff fucking kills itself
>>
>>26799106
>>26799119
The only exception to Magcargo's Insta-Fainting Temperatures is Victini, because it guarantees victory no matter what.
Should the opponent also have a Victini, victory goes to whoever's Victini isn't fainted.
>>
>>26799130
Adrenaline
>>
>>26799067
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of Pokémon Reborn.
>>
File: curse.gif (162 B, 32x16) Image search: [Google]
curse.gif
162 B, 32x16
>>26798557

Game freak reintroduce ??? (type) make it immune to all other types
>>
>>26798557
Verlisify now works at GF and next pokemon game gets any idea he can think of.
>>
>>26798982
There really should just be something special happens when there's a speed tie instead of a coin flip
>>
File: 715Noivern.png (691 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
715Noivern.png
691 KB, 1280x1280
Flying pokemon are completely immune to any physical attacks by non-flying pokemon that can't jump really high.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.