[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Terraforming The Moon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2580x2452) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2580x2452
You have a small spaceship, enough food and water for three months, and six non-legendary Pokemon.

How would you go about terraforming the moon?
>>
I don't bother because even if terraformed, the moon would be absolutely inhopsitable to human life
>>
Assuming it is eventually possible to do so
>Machamp
>Conkeldurr
Hauling heavy stuff and shaping the land
>Ferrothorn
Gravity to help establish an atmosphere and to plant seeds
>Castform
To help establish weather
>Clefable
"Lunar native". Magical powers to amplify creation of atmosphere and sustainable weather
>Tropius
Transport and also to help plant trees
>>
>>26793873
>terraform something with virtually no atmosphere
????
>>
>>26793982
Even if it did, it wouldn't have the mass to keep it in place
>>
>>26793979
Forgot to add Clefable could also use the move Gravity
>>
>>26794007
That's why you have Pokemon that can manipulate Gravity and have psychic powers.
>>
>>26794007
>even if it had an atmosphere, it wouldn't have the mass to hold it in place

Ever wonder -why- the moon has no atmosphere?
>>
>>26794077
>having a Pokémon use Gravity across the entire moon continuously
Something tells me he wouldn't be paid enough for that.
>>
>>26794014
>>26793979
>>26794077
I'm know imagining monasteries of Pokemon using gravity spread out through a fully colonized moon. In each monastery, a handful of Pokemon stay in a meditative state using Gravity, trading places with other monk-Pokemon at the end of the day to rest. The entire lunar population knows that if even one monastery broke their use of the Gravity, the entire atmosphere would collapse and everyone would die.
>>
>>26794394
fund it
>>
>>26794394
>the holiest sanctum has an ancient Mega Alakazam that has been using gravity continuously for time immemorial
>his beard is the most fabulous ever seen
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.