[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ash Greninja?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_5624.png (2 MB, 1296x814) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5624.png
2 MB, 1296x814
Is Synchro going to happen /vp/?

Why or why not?

How does that make you feel?
>>
There's a good possibility it will happen, and that makes me dread S&M but then again don't knock it till you try it, like anal.
>>
i hope not but probably

i wont really care unless it's a forced mechanic. i got all the way through xy without ever using mega evolution for example
>>
Prety sure pic related is just a Princess and the Frog reference, not Synchro Evo. I think its not happening.
>>
>>26793861
>lying on the Internet
>>
>>26793757
This must be bait
Its obviously referring to a frog turning into a prince
Faggot
>>
>>26793896

i swear it on my life anon

did you know you can completely refuse to take Korrina's Lucario?
>>
>>26793948
Not anon but i knew, i refused the first time— i rebooted (i saved before refusing) to get it, because free pokemon is nice. It's not like i don't capture and breed tons of them, one more for free will not hurt my ego
>>
>>26793948
>Refusing to take Korrina's Lucario
You could've just, you know, not Mega Evolved the fucker
Also does anyone know what happens if you lose that battle?
>>
>>26796178
you have to mega in order to win the battle, because the opponents Mega Lucario will oneshot you after one or two power up punches. i tried once without going mega and she just wants to rebattle you but specifically says that you have to go Mega with your Lucario.
>>
>>26796178

>wanting to be spoonfed the mascot pokemon of the shittiest generation

it's not for me anon. I wouldn't raise the Riolu that hatched from that egg and I wouldn't raise a free Lucario either.
>>
If it happens, it happens.
I don't know how it will be incorporated but it could be interesting. I just hope most don't look as fucking dumb as ash-greninja.

OP, I took that dialogue as a reference to the fairytale about the frog/prince.
>>
Maybe Ash was a Froakie that's why he can synchro with his Greninka
>>
>>26796743
If you get crit'd your Lucario will get one-shot even as Mega since it comes with set IVs and nature. If that happens the game just proceeds like normal.
>>
>>26798295

This. Have some dignity >>26796178 faggot
>>
>>26796178
>what happens if you lose that battle?
She goes "ohh too bad" but lets you keep the Lucario and Mega Ring anyway.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.