[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is the newsletter still slowly coming out or did they just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: mew-169.jpg (48 KB, 578x327) Image search: [Google]
mew-169.jpg
48 KB, 578x327
So is the newsletter still slowly coming out or did they just forget about me?
>>
File: 1363842687350.jpg (16 KB, 225x192) Image search: [Google]
1363842687350.jpg
16 KB, 225x192
>>26788489
Anon, they usually send that in the first week of the month.
>>
>>26788489
Got mine a week and a half ago. I still have the code if you want it.

Have the legendary bird codes expire?
>>
>>26788543
So yeah they just said " fuck it you get no mew. Good day. " so weak. >>26788552
I have no clue but would love the code please and thank you!
>>
>>26788552
The site doesn't say when the birds expire. Still here anon?
>>
>mfw i got the bird email 5 days after threads on /vp/ stopped

I'm still holding out hope, but i also already got this mew on one of my games so i really dont need another.
>>
>tfw never got bird codes
>asked if it was possible they still didn't send them out yet or if it was possible to just get the codes
>basically told to fuck off
>signed up multiple other emails so i wont miss out on this bullshit ever again
>>
It seems game companies love being late as fuck. I got an email from war thunder telling me about the update like 2 weeks after it came out.
>>
>>26788758
That's a good idea. I should do that.
>>
>>26788759
Thats retarded how hard is it to have an automated system send out a mass email?
>>
>>26788733
Post code? I'm ready in case someone tries to beat me to it.
>>
Got mine a while ago. Still waiting for my Monster Hunter Generations code.
>>
Well I gotta go to work. If anyone has a code just send it to: [email protected]. I would really appreciate it. Thank you very much.
>>
>>26788807
I got mine a week and a half ago. Is was stressing about it and found out I turned off email's from Pokemon. Maybe check that?
>>
>cut the email notification
>save
>wait 5 minutes
>turn the email notification back on

do that every couple months
they automatical stop sometimes

i didn't get the mail with the code for the hidden ability kanto birds because of that shit
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.