[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit. I only just realised this route has an upper half.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 250px-Hoenn_Route_115_ORAS.png (288 KB, 250x499) Image search: [Google]
250px-Hoenn_Route_115_ORAS.png
288 KB, 250x499
Holy shit. I only just realised this route has an upper half. You surf around the small islands and can catch wild Swellow.
>>
And Jigglypuff. I remember discovering this in Sapphire, and then freakin out because no trainer used Jigglypuff in the game but there were wild ones here.
>>
>>26788127
3rd gen is not my fave but damn the map has good secrets.
>>
The best thing about Hoenn is that it had so many little areas like this, where a normal playthrough of the game wouldn't even take you and only adventurous players would ever bother seeing. It's really a shame that later games didn't follow suit with this.

This is one of the coolest examples, but there's also a pretty decent amount of hidden areas in the ocean or behind the bike you didn't choose. And then there's the Regis, which would probably be the hardest-to-find trio in the series without a guide.
>>
>>26789094
I hate DP but they had a great idea with Gible too, if you happened to stumble across that cave below the brridge and explored enough, you're rewarded with a very strong mon.
>>
>>26789094
Don't forget the odesy involved in catching bagon
>>
>>26789136
I remember finding that cave by accident. That was a great surprise.
>>
>>26789271
>odesy

How fucking old are you? Jesus.
>>
>>26788127
I have my Secret Base there.
>>
>>26789305
>>26789271
I can't even tell what fucking word it's supposed to be
>>
File: really.jpg (4 MB, 10000x8867) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
4 MB, 10000x8867
>>26792425
odyssey
>>
>>26789271
>one room in a cave you've already been too and need waterfall for
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.