[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Just bought pic related on 3ds what are some must do glitches?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: gen1.jpg (152 KB, 898x890) Image search: [Google]
gen1.jpg
152 KB, 898x890
>Just bought pic related on 3ds

what are some must do glitches?
>>
>>26788061
mew glitch
fish in gym statues (if you even consider it a glitch)
>>
>>26788064
>fish in gym statues
wow had no idea about that one, thanks anon
>>
>>26788078
yeah, but all you can find will be magikarps, still neat though
>>
Missing no. Infinite what ever item you want
>>
just the mew glitch

iirc they removed the cool glitches
>>
Also can the Mew glitch fuck with my save? Dont really wanna make a new save at this point. Just got out of hellish mt. moon
>>
>>26788170
No it doesn't mess with your save at all

>mt. moon
>hellish
loving every laugh
>>
I was able to complete the entire pokedex myself with the any pokemon glitch

That's worth trying if you care enough
>>
File: 1269198398491.jpg (216 KB, 480x549) Image search: [Google]
1269198398491.jpg
216 KB, 480x549
>>26788061
>wanting to do glitches
>on yellow version
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>26788061
Mew in cerulean using teleport. Only one I do EVERY time I play through. Then give mew softboiled when you can and bask in the awesomeness of not needing potions for most the game
>>
If you didn't start your adventure yet there's a fun glitch that breaks the game. Then when you actually start the game the mew glitch is fun. Missingno is fun but it's gamebreaking. And there's also glitch city. This is a great video of the first glitch I mentioned cause I'm not sure how to describe it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyhEKG_g53o

If you don't teleport you'll notice that you have about a million pokemon in your party, when I was messing around with this I noticed that when I switched some of the pokemon around I got glitched clones of certain pokemon. I recommend trying it cause it's very fun.
>>
>>26788061
Getting level 100 Nidoking before Brock is fun. I beat the elite 4 within four hours, so that was fun. Other than that you can use the mew glitch to get any pokemon, and the extended mew glitch to find Missingno (use special number 182-184, they dont crash the game), and get 128x of the sixth item in your inventory.
>>
>>26788379
In yellow i usually get lvl100 Nidoking before Brock and the mew from cerulean.
>>
Is the Oak battle glitch possible?
>>
>>26788512
I think the glitch trainer battles are accessed through the extended mew glitch.
>>
>>26788170
The mew glitch will not fuck with your save. Missingno was "patched" out of Yellow, so a lot of the listed ones will crash your game when you meet them - use the special stat 182-184, they are Missingno but with fossile sprites, so they work fine.
>>
>>26788061
>bought a 20 year old rom
>>
>>26788512
>>26788608
it depends on your character name, that determines which version of missingno. you encounter as well as it determines if you battle with professor oak
>>
>>26788626
nothing was patched out, the digital copy has all the same glitches as the originals
>>
>>26788061
You got to try the pikablu glitch OP
>>
>>26788370
Yellow version is just as broken. The only big difference is the Cinnabar Island Missingno being gone.
>>
>>26788370
Pretty much every glitch available to RBG is still available in Yellow. Including Missingno, it's just more annoying and actually takes some planning and thought.
>>
>>26788370
this beauty of a glitch is only available in yellow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyhEKG_g53o
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.