[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know absolutely nothing about Pokemon card, gameplay etc and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Pokecard.png (737 KB, 485x660) Image search: [Google]
Pokecard.png
737 KB, 485x660
I know absolutely nothing about Pokemon card, gameplay etc and I don't care about that. The only thing that interess me for the moment is the price of the very old edition cards.

I started to interest myself to this when I saw a girl friend buying for her first time a Pokemon booster there's 4 month and she had in there a Mentaly card with the cost of 55€. The next month she buyed the "Pikachu Ex box" if I remember, and she had this Mentaly again. (what a luck on 2 buy). I was surprised that Pokemon cards can be this expensive and easy to have one expensive (or it was a great luck).

And the today I remember that the kid that my mother take care at our home by her job, a 8 years old kid, he love tear all his Pokemon card that my mother buy to him from garage sales. He love tear it when he is angry or don't know what to do. It's like that since one or two years. (He like tears or wall too and other and I want to kill him but we can't just a little hurt him for some reasons, btw)
(Don't worry, the cards that he completely destroy is from the very old edition, so I think it's not played)

When I see by my friend that Pokemon cards can be expensive. I ask her if the old edition have expensive cards too, she told me "Maybe one or two". So I search on Ebay or others and I don't see old cards to estimate the price.

So my question is :
Do you know if it exist a website that refer all Pokemon card and a estimation of each price in the market ? (For exemple in Magic the Gathering, we have "Magic Corporation" or "Magic Card Market".Do we have the same for Pokemon ?)
>>
>>26786519
"amazon.com"
>>
Tcgplayer.com
>>
>>26786519
Old cards aren't worth shit because they can't be played in the current meta.

You might get 5 bucks out of your holo charizard on a garage sale.
>>
tcgplayer
troll and toad
ccgcastle
etc.

stick with tcgplayer unless you're desperate
>>
>>26786519
The fuck is a "Mentaly"
>>
File: XY9_FR_117.png (163 KB, 245x342) Image search: [Google]
XY9_FR_117.png
163 KB, 245x342
>>26786596
This card for 55€ if I remember. Yes I wrote a y and not a i sorry. And I don't know if Mentali have a different name in english (I'm french)
>>
>>26786637
Espeon in English

that card is worth $6 here
>>
>>26786637
french names are disgusting
>>
There's no way the French Espeon EX is actually worth 55 €. It could be slightly more expensive than the English edition if there's local demand for it, but I doubt it's more than 10 euros if even that. In all probability, it's likely to be even cheaper than the English print, as is the case with most cards.
>>
>>26786550
Holo Charizard is the only old card along with the other starters that sell for a lot because"muh nostalgia"

It goes for like $50
>>
People without jobs need to realize the time you waste on getting things ready to sell the cards too, anything with a minimum wage job should realize you lose money by selling cards
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.