[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>playing through my original copy of Emerald >go to pokémon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: I like.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
I like.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>playing through my original copy of Emerald
>go to pokémon center
>nurse says "Your Pokémon may be infected with Pokérus."
>check status
>my entire team is infected
>mfw

no hacks or anything
Isn't this rarer than shiny's or some shit?
>>
it is, congrats OP
where in the game were you, by chance?
>>
>>26785340
I had just finished things up at Mt. Pyre with Team Aqua and went to Lilycove City
>>
>>26785317
Yes and it "freezes" while in the PC.

Spread it among some junk pokemon then put the bastards into cold storage so they can infect more later.

With pokerus you can trade all sorts of them to get legendaries and shit, congrats OP you have won the lotto.
>>
>>26785359
ahh, interesting
on two different playthroughs of Ruby I got it immediately before fortree city
>>
Wait, Pokerus is rarer then Shinies?

I almost always get stuck with Pokerus into my adventures. Hell, My Starter in Heart Gold started out with Pokerus....
>>
>>26785364
Will do.

What are the transfer methods so I can get these guys to 6th gen in the future?
>>
>>26785394
Damn

It's like 1/20k chance or something. I think
>>
>>26785400
You'll need a DS model with a GBA slot to transfer them to 4th gen, a second DS or a 3DS to transfer them to 5th gen, and a 3DS and Pokebank to transfer them to 6th gen.

Minimum, you need a DS or DS Lite, and a 2DS.

Look up the transfer methods online.
>>
>>26785425
Currently playing on a DS Lite. I've got a 3ds and copies of White 2 and SoulSilver so I think I'm set
>>
File: 1444504075743.jpg (53 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1444504075743.jpg
53 KB, 600x450
>>26785317
>2016
>going on a korean image board to post about something everyone already had in stock since gen 4
>mfw
>>
>>26785317
It's 1/3 the probability of shiny. Supposedly.

Prior to Gen VI I had Poke'rus three times I think and had never seen a shiny in any game ever.
>>
>>26785364
>With pokerus you can trade all sorts of them to get legendaries and shit, congrats OP you have won the lotto.

Is Pokérus really that valuable in Gen 6? I get mons with Pokérus all the fucking time from WT. I was under the impression it was no longer anything special.
>>
>>26785554
>tfw 26, and remember when that pic seemed ureal
>>
>>26787371
nah, it isn't valuable at all these days. But there's always that one desperate guy who will give you anything.

Not that legends and shinies are that valuable either anymore since they can be easily hacked
>>
>>26785317
My first time was in White2 in some place before Roxie's fight from a Marill. I was pretty shocked too.
>>
>>26787396
My parents at least have the decency to bring me out in a restaurant.
>>
>>26785416
I think it's 1/21845? Around there.
>>
>>26785364
It also freezes when the game battery dies out, which is a common occurrence for the gen 3 games now a days.
>>
>>26788175

That only happens to RSE, FRLG are safe from it due to not using an internal battery to run the clock while the game's off.
>>
Is it really that rare? I feel like I've seen it several times throughout my games, whereas I've only seen one shiny. Not that that precludes its rarity.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.