[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is palkia a water type?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (76 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.png
76 KB, 250x250
>>
>>26782906
Because semen is mostly water.
>>
Because pearls are found in the ocean. Likewise Dialga is steel type because diamonds are one of the hardest substances on earth with durability comparable to strong metals like steel.

Their types are literally just plays on the gems embedded in them.
>>
>>26782910
Topest fucking Kek
>>
>>26782906

Becaus, Game freak wanted it as a water and Dragon (type)
>>
>>26782916
Not only that. The space trio represents the three states of matter. Palkia is liquid = water, Dialga is solid = steel and Giratina is gas = ghost.
>>
>>26782906

Dialga = Steel = solid
Palkia = Water = liquid
Giratina = Ghost = gas
>>
>>26782906
Because it's going to turn out that Popplio evolves into Palkia. Don't act like you don't see the resemblance between Palkia and it's final evolution: Ballio.
>>
>>26782916
Wow, what a retard. You should know that diamond is the hardest fucking metal in every universe.
>>
>>26783014
Are you retarded or what?
>>
>>26782916
That just feels so backwards. It's not like the diamonds and pearls are a significant part of their lore. That'd be like if Xerneas was Bug-type because of X-Scissor and Yveltal was part Fairy because it contains the letter Y.
>>
>>26783037

It's a meme you dip.
>>
>>26782906
space, star ocean
ocean

woooooow
>>
How do you measure time? With a clock (Steel).

How do you measure space? By seeing how much liquid an object displaces (Water).
>>
Pearls come from water
>>
>>26783054
Then why is it called Diamond and Pearl you faggot
>>
Because space is an ocean of stars.
>>
Space is fluid, you can "swim" around in it.
Time is more like steel, cant move around in it.
>>
>>26783055
>giving up the game so soon
shame on you.
>>
>>26782906
The way I always saw it was:
Dialga = Diamond, Diamonds are tough, therefore Steel type
Palkia = Pearl, Pearls come from clams which are in water...yeah
>>
Because water takes up the most SPACE in the world.
>>
>>26782906
Because hydrogen is the most abundant element in the universe and oxygen is the third most abundant.
>>
space=/=Outer space, the area beyond the limit of the Earth's atmosphere

>>26783645
nice...
>>
>>26783805
fuck off rexxie
>>
>>26783317
Do you ever finish reading a post before you reply?
>>
>>26783832
go to your room and think about what you've said, anon
>>
>>26783848
fuck off rexxie
>>
Fuck off, grandma.
>>
>>26782916
>durability
to my knowledge diamonds are rather fragile, but they are molecularly the hardest according to moh's scale
this probably is why we use diamod coated drills and not diamond drills
>>
>>26783805
Then why isn't it psychic? That governs both space and outer space.
>>
>>26784303
no idea
personally i try not to think about palkia and dialga all that much because they are basically digimons, and they were part of the legendary spam in that awful generation.
>>
>>26784318
fuck off rexxie
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.