[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Syncro thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (557 KB, 646x375) Image search: [Google]
image.png
557 KB, 646x375
Syncro thread
>>
>>26782429
DELETE THIS
>>
I was nervous about megas but this, whatever it is, is too far
>>
>>26782429
No, this is the alola megas, no fucking digimon watch.
>>
>implying that's not just where your badges go
>>
I feel a little saddened they replaced megas, sharing stones with your pokémon was touching
>>
>>26782506
>Touching
Maybe if you actually needs to have high friendship and happiness to use it, but no you can just slap it on any pokemon that uses it and go
>>
Imma laugh when it's just a Key Stone with a different shape
>>
>>26782429
>not confirmed nor is it likely
Go kick a beedrill's nest, anon
>>
>>26782571
>>26782582
I hope it gets more refined and more meaningful
>>
>>26782429
Something else I noticed (don't know if only one) but i think the reason we're getting the trainer models with the Pokémon is burst/synchro
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 400x240
If Synchro forms don't happen in SM I'm going to be genuinely upset.
>>
>>26782429
It's sad because mega stones are beautiful and that is ugly, revives already look like that what is this
>>
>>26782429
Have you idiots not considered the possibly that both mega and synchro/whatever are going to be in Sun n Moon
>>
File: Dream_Revive_Sprite.png (1 KB, 57x90) Image search: [Google]
Dream_Revive_Sprite.png
1 KB, 57x90
John Gamefreak's dog here. It's actually called the Revive Bracelet, it's received shortly after the first gym. Basically, it lets you use a Revive to fully heal your team inside of battle, in case of emergency. It also gives +2 to all of your current Pokemon's stats, to give you the edgy on the opponent if they're giving you trouble.
>>
>>26782818
Maybe you can use a revive on a healthy Pokémon now, what are revives anyway
>>
>people keep using the bracelet as "SYNCHRO!"
>uses anime screencap of Ash with bracelet
>it's not a synchro bracelet in the anime, it's just a pulse reader
>Ash doesn't even need or use the bracelet when synching
>>
>>26782818
Kill yourself Pluto.
>>
File: 1460877919344.jpg (27 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1460877919344.jpg
27 KB, 300x250
>>26782818
>to give you the edgy
>>
File: smugpepe browses 4chin.gif (3 MB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
smugpepe browses 4chin.gif
3 MB, 600x450
>>26782429
FUCK OFF

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.