[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pastoria's Great Marsh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (110 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
110 KB, 1280x720
Anyone else miss this?

Really hoping they have something like this in Sun and Moon. Did they have anything like this in the last two gens?
>>
>>26779443
The best safari zone is still Hoenn's.
>>
>>26779443
this is the worst safari zone in the series along with hgss
>>
>>26779485
Is it in ORAS?
>>
>>26779498
Yes, but they burchered it.
It is also lacking Johto's section from Emerald.
>>
Nah, fuck the safari zone
>>
>>26779498
It's a normal route with the old safari pokemon now.
>>
File: 1466115821340.jpg (118 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1466115821340.jpg
118 KB, 1600x900
>>26779487
>HGSS
>worst safari zone
>>
>>26779487
HGSS had the ultimate safari zone (but why the fuck do you have to pay to enter if you are literally the owner?)
>>
The Great Marsh along with the swampy route in DPPt are my least favorite parts of the game, so nah no missing.
>>
>>26779443

God, no. I sincerely hope the Safari Game never comes back.
>>
>>26781235
>>26781251
>customization is tied to what Pokemon you find
>need a specific amount of each item but nothing tells you what item is which so you need a guide
>grid is off center so nothing lines up properly and it looks like shit
>To find different pokemon you literally have to wait months
>literally just eight squares rather than an area worthy of being called a safari zone
It's the worst, I'd rather take the ORAS one because it wasn't tedious as shit and actually looked like a Safari Zone.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.