[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, with the new koala pokemon, what do we think of this now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1456801147825.jpg (264 KB, 432x587) Image search: [Google]
1456801147825.jpg
264 KB, 432x587
So, with the new koala pokemon, what do we think of this now?
>>
>>26779292
I really don't see that being the evolution of Koalog.
>>
>>26779350
You still tripfagging Davos? baka
>>
File: HQLmnBE.jpg (49 KB, 482x434) Image search: [Google]
HQLmnBE.jpg
49 KB, 482x434
>>26779292
Meme magic
>>
>>26779350
You can stop tripfagging any time now. The real Davos isn't a fucking liar.
>>
>>26780600
the owl poster started spamming that fakemon AFTER the trademarked names were revealed online. there was no magic there.
>>
There isn't much you can do with a koala if you want it to be recognizable
>>
>>26780642
Yeah but the fakemon was initially posted before the trademarks.
>>
>>26779350
yo everything you said was wrong

gtfo
>>
>>26779292
Woah! That Pikabro is a super cool addition to the list of known Pokemon! Any clue on it's types and evolutions yet?
>>
>>26780710
along with literally a million other fake starter leaks. shooting a bottle is no impressive when you are using a shotgun at close range.
>>
koalax > koconino
>>
>>26780750
This.

The only reason there's "meme magic" bullshit is because you fags force so many meme's that it's impossible that none of them will be related to something that's real. It's just the law of probabilty.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.