[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anon, help!!! Sun and Moon comes out in 5 months and all of our
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1464578609249.png (490 KB, 641x607) Image search: [Google]
1464578609249.png
490 KB, 641x607
Anon, help!!!
Sun and Moon comes out in 5 months and all of our 21 pokemons aren't good enough to be in the next smash game as a rep of gen 7, help us design one!
>>
File: L1SsrS7_1.jpg (91 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
L1SsrS7_1.jpg
91 KB, 768x1024
Just use Ballio
>>
>>26775936
Grubbin for smash
>>
File: image.jpg (370 KB, 992x1030) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
370 KB, 992x1030
>>26775949
Will Popplio's real final stage be as much of a bro as Ballio/Pinnister?
>>
>>26775964
Im not the only one who legit likes Ballio right?

I really wish its the real popplio3. But we know its not D:
>>
>yfw Ballio is put in because of the positive feedback

Jk Nips hate us
>>
>>26775949
J U S T
>>
>>26775964
That's actually cute
>>
>>26775984
>Positive feedback
I feel like ballio is pretty much of an inside joke that belongs to /vp/, sadly. I doubt people at GF ever heard of him.

>>26775936
imo a bug/rock type would be great, those typing never had any rep. It could have attacks like infestation and stealth rock, so that he doesn't deal a lot of damage directly but they add up over time. No one is smash does that afaik.
shit i just realized that i described the exact representation of shuckle
>>
It's going to be one of the starters final evos
>>
I'd like there to be a Mythical in Smash, Hoopa would have been cool as fuck in Smash 4, but we got Mewtwo back instead, therefore losing the chance as apparently Sakurai wanted six reps for Pokemon, similar to the amount you can have in your party.
>>
>>26775974
I'm obsessed with Ballio. It panders to my creepy clown faggotry,
>>
I've grown too attached to this big ass oaf. It's not even because of a inside joke nor to force him or anything, I just really grew to like his concept and design. Goddamn, kudos to whoever designed him, be it Game Freak, some random asshole or whatever. Would love to have in my team 24/7.

Literally the pokemon I never knew I wanted so damn much.

>>26775964

I really fucking hope so.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.