[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Think of anybody. Got one? No really, got one? don't keep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: pokeballs-9.jpg (52 KB, 640x474) Image search: [Google]
pokeballs-9.jpg
52 KB, 640x474
Think of anybody.
Got one?
No really, got one? don't keep reading unless you do.
Post what his/her team would be like.
(optional) how would that team fare against your current team?
>>
File: ber_akuwaraia1.png (93 KB, 343x440) Image search: [Google]
ber_akuwaraia1.png
93 KB, 343x440
Dark-type team
>>
....Bump?
>>
My 21yo littlesister.
She plays pokemon casually and I noted a few that she likes.
>Venusaur
>Hariyama
>Noctowl
>Mantine
>Raichu
>Slaking
>>
>>26777306
>Having a sibling that also plays Pokemon
I'm jelly.
>>
>>26777413
I said CASUALLY. Like she plays a game and puts it down before e4 usually.
But yeah she's sweet.
>>
>>26777413
Yeah me too. My little sister made fun of me when we were teen for playing so much, and now she a "gamer girl". The other day she posted the "hardest choice on my life xDDD" meme, with a screen shot of red on her fb page (even though we have only Yellow, and it was mine...)
>>
>>26779138
had*
>>
>think of anyone
>think of myself
>>
File: 1454205770073.jpg (43 KB, 870x408) Image search: [Google]
1454205770073.jpg
43 KB, 870x408
Shiny Smeargle, probably a set to apply/negate stat changes to the opponent and probably with defog
Heatmor, Probably with Incinerate
Hypno, definitely with Poison Gas
Probably a Tank like Aggron
Blastioise, Special set with Dive
Registeel with that salute
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.