[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, did you guys sign up for the June competition to get your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1465670851421.png (16 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465670851421.png
16 KB, 500x500
So, did you guys sign up for the June competition to get your shiny mewtwo participation reward?
>>
I just did, but i'm not sure if i have to actually play a few matches or just registering is fine.
>>
>>26771952
Is it to late to sign up and what do u actually have to do?
>>
>>26772093
You have to play like 1 match I'm pretty sure.

>>26772112
Signups last for a few days, but there's only 50,000 slots. The instructions are all on the global link site.
>>
mewtwo? i thought u just win points
>>
>>26772171
They announced recently that they'd email you a code for the shiny mewtwo if you participated in the tournament.
But for some reason the pokemon website doesn't mentions the mewtwo when you look for info in the june competition, it just tells you you'll get points
>>
http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/a-special-mewtwo-for-play-pokemon-video-game-participants/

You don't have to participate in this tournament, but you do need at least one Play! point by july 16
>>
>>26774463
sorry, July 10
>>
is it this competition?

https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/information/59cd6f6d-9041-49af-9e28-15df86026a30
>>
>>26774463
And if you haven't done competitive before, this is the last opportunity to earn a point, by participating.
>>
I signed up, is all i have to do is participate in one battle to earn shiny mewtwo and pokemiles?
>>
who else besides me is going to use a shit team just to get a shiny mew
>>
>>26778037
I'm using the team I used to play through X, minus a couple HM slaves to be replaced with whatever I find in AS this week since I just started.
>>
>>26772207
They didnt mention mewtwo because mewtwo is not the prize. You can get mewtwo if you have points though.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.