[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every pokemon can "Mega Evolve" now, with the use of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: TruthandIdeals.png (8 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
TruthandIdeals.png
8 KB, 256x192
Every pokemon can "Mega Evolve" now, with the use of the wrist band.
Called "Sync Boost", you can give the "Sync Stone" to a pokemon of your choice, with which it can reap the benefits of the wrist band.
There is a menu to distribute stat boosts that are granted by the Sync Boost, in all stats except HP. So, in that effect, even NFE pokemon can be granted Stat boosts, up to a total of 100 points total.
This way, any Pokemon that is your favorite, can be effective as well.

Have a good day.
>>
File: 1334452dc2.gif (319 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1334452dc2.gif
319 KB, 250x250
>>26769012
Even if you can't min-max, this has potentialy catastrofic results. Thanks for fucking up competitive pokemon forever, fuck you N
>>
>>26769012
>100 points
It could be 400 points and still not be enough to my favorite Pokemon effective.

One day, Unown.... One day....
>>
>>26770188
>liking Unown
I never met someone with such odd taste before
>>
File: 1446204852931.gif (148 KB, 425x417) Image search: [Google]
1446204852931.gif
148 KB, 425x417
>>26769012
>Max Defenses Shuckle
>Salamence even more broken than it's Mega
>Malamar with actual speed
Excuse me
>>
>>26770363
It can get worse, much worse
>Rampardos gets more attack and actual speed
>Gliscor becomes a better tank
>Weavile gets maxed atack and speed, effectively making it kill anything
>smogonbird gets more attack

>>Blissey/Chansey can get defensive boosts

This is horrible
>>
>>26769575
They'll just ban it?
>>
>>26770387
Thats on par of banning megas because of Megamom, Gengar and mawile. They could, but they wouldn't
>>
File: 1445374352960.jpg (44 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1445374352960.jpg
44 KB, 500x375
>Gamefreak gets so pissed at the lack of creativity at yearly competitions they just say "fuck it" to the metagame

Holy fuck, I'd love it
>>
>>26769012
GF then proceeds to reveal marshadow's ability allows it to hold two items at a time, and gives it a mega.
>>
>>26769012
This serves no purpose to make OU mons even more OU, since they're the one's people will put the boosts on.
>>
>>26769575
What if it's only for Pokemon below a certain Stat value?
>>
>>26770514
Below what? 500? you'd still include a shit-ton of top tier threats like breloom, sableye (granted he has a minmaxed mega so he doesnt need much) shuckle, chansey and more. It's completely stupid conceptualy
>>
File: Syndrome.png (878 KB, 940x2038) Image search: [Google]
Syndrome.png
878 KB, 940x2038
>>26769012
>And when everything's broken...nothing will be
Also why the no-HP qualifier? They've clearly worked a way around that, as demonstrated by Zygarde-Complete suddenly jumping to base 227 HP from Zygarde-10%'s base 65
>>
>>26770597
How do you figure that?
>>
>>26770637
What, the base HP stats? Trailers always use 0 IVs/EVs for some reason, so it's easy to calculate from HP numbers if they're shown. Besides, even if the numbers are wrong, the point remains that Zygarde gained HP when its form changed in the trailer.
>>
File: snoopgrin.gif (1 MB, 304x328) Image search: [Google]
snoopgrin.gif
1 MB, 304x328
Better idea: Just give every fully-evolved Pokemon aside from Mega Evolutions a "Sync forme", which have set boosts, much like Mega Evolution, but isn't limited to 100. Stronger Pokemon get much less, while weaker mons get much more.

Allow one sync mon per team, predetermined by selecting it with the Sync Band before the battle. It'll automatically Sync when it enters the battle, giving it the stat boost(and some sort of aura or something to differentiate it from normal mons).

This does not stop you from mega evolving a mon during battle, as it's entirely different.

This would allow each mon to be viable, without just buffing everything in their base forms.
>>
>>26770387
Smogon doesn't run random wifi battles/battle spots
>>
>>26769012
I thought of something really similar to this. Either that or they would just make it like mega evolutions but with another name.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.