[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate to be that guy, but guys can you give me some advice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (361 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
361 KB, 1920x1080
I hate to be that guy, but guys can you give me some advice? I want to do an egglocke in 6th gen, but I don't want to restart Y or OR, which one should I buy to tide me over until SM?
>>
>>26768994
ORAS.
Literally the only reason to go wit XY is the mediocre story.
>>
>>26768994
If you acquired a Powersaves you could make a save back up and then reload your old file when you finished the run. Would be cheaper than buying the game again.
>>
>>26769054
I don't want to corrupt my 3DS.
>>
>>26769014
That's what I was thinking too.
>>
>>26768994
ORAS is harder if you don't use Lati@s or the Primal.

Since you are doing an Egglocke, neither of those should be a problem.
>>
>>26769178
You can't. Powersaves are very straightforward and unless you're a retard you're not going to brick shit.
>>
>>26769197
XY also has a fairly notable doll dressing simulator.
>>
It's going to basically come down to customization vs new Megas really.
>>
File: 1465769914077-vp.jpg (94 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1465769914077-vp.jpg
94 KB, 1920x1200
>>26768994
If you've played RSE, then definitely go with X or Y. ORAS didn't really bring much new to the table, and with X and Y you can see a completely new region and use the new Pokemon, whereas in ORAS, I don't think there are any Kalos Pokemon til post game. Emerald is much better than ORAS, IMO, not only due to the battle frontier, but also the increased difficulty and what I believe to be superior soundtrack. The ORAS music just sounds bland. Get X and Y.
>>
>>26769311
This. And the stuff that ORAS did add to the game was pretty shitty.
>>
>>26769311
I've played Omega Ruby and Y, and every other main game. I just don't want to restart my saves, and don't want to Powersave
>>
get the one that sold the least so you have the rarest version exclusives
>>
>>26769222
I can't decipher what the trips is saying
>>
>>26769528
Customization
>>
>>26769428
I still preferred X and Y.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.