[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Share your favorite rom hack/fakemon game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 1fw1vhO.png (14 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
1fw1vhO.png
14 KB, 240x160
Mine is Pokemon Vega. Originally a Japanese Fakemon game, it's been translated to perfection. The storyline is rather good for a rom hack and the Fakemon look way better than in most rom hacks.

Link: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=365959

What is yours and why?
>>
>>26768710
All of my fav hacks have no edits to stuff like move lists, stats and the like. Pretty much adding later stuff to earlier gens, or re-imaguned games.

Liquid Crystal, Red+, vannilla Blaze Black. Gold, Christmas Edition.

I'm really curious in LIght Platinum DS' progress though.
>>
>>26768710
My favorite romhack? Blaze Black 2 Complete Ver.
My favorite fakemon game? I guess Uranium? I could probably bullshit Z/O into that but whatever.
>>
>>26768710
Is it still fucking impossible? I remember the league being horse shit in particular.
>>
>>26769730
If by impossible you mean fucked up difficulty, then yes. Absolutely.
>>
File: image.png (23 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
image.png
23 KB, 256x192
pokemon spectrum
>>
Shiny Gold, it was a great ROM hack until HGSS came out and made it obsolete
>>
>>26769730
Just use the Vega Minus patch
>>
>>26770580
Where is?
>>
>>26770052
That looks good
>>
File: Spectrum_Opus.png (46 KB, 517x419) Image search: [Google]
Spectrum_Opus.png
46 KB, 517x419
>>26770052
Just started this game. It's awesome so far. Great features.

Also, literally 20 minutes in and caught this. Were the rates altered or am I just really lucky?
>>
I had a lot of fun with Uranium back when it was in beta.

Probably should update to the full game.
>>
>>26768758
>Light Platinum
Autist found.
>>
>>26770580

>Google 'pokemon "vega minus" '
>2 results, neither having to do with a patch

You cheeky cunt.
>>
is there really a patch to make pokemon vega easy? that game is hard as fuck but its still a great game tho
>>
>>26772290 the guy just announced that they're done working with the game but they're testing it to check for bugs and glitches
>>
>>26768710
Vietnamese Crystal
>>
>>26774820
Elf monstre
>>
>>26768710
Just started playing, went with the grass starter

Got any small tips I should follow? Any early pokemon I should make sure to catch?
>>
Pokemon Gaia is one of the best GBA rom hacks out there, it gives the Regi's an actually story.
it includes everything from gen 1-6, even has new megas and features,
>>
>>26775215
just make to over train gyms are way over leveled then you think
>>
>>26770052
This looks comfy as fuck
Dumb question:
It says that they're only up to the second gym-- do Pokemon typically carry over in updates for these types of games?
>>
>>26770052
Pokeaus?
>>
>>26775215
Get ready for a lot of grinding. Levels spike massively each gym and team DH encounter
>>
Red Chapter is pretty good, though it's still in development.
>>
>>26775215
Catch all. Level all. Gyms are fucking tough.
>>
>>26777481
How the fuck do I get to the first gym leader? She's blocked off by the stupid trees and none of the flowers teleports me to her
>>
>>26777932
Nevermind, saw the FAQ and it was answered there
>>
>>2677822
Yeah make sure to bookmark that faq. You're gonna need it. A lot. But it's a nice game though. Enjoying it so far
>>
Which Emerald romhack would you suggest between Emerald-Z, Theta Emerald and Eccentric Emerald?
>>
Bump for more romhacks.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.