[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TFW no /vp/ gf. And by that i mean a gf that likes pokémon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: tfw_no_vp_gf.jpg (28 KB, 373x521) Image search: [Google]
tfw_no_vp_gf.jpg
28 KB, 373x521
TFW no /vp/ gf.

And by that i mean a gf that likes pokémon and doesn't judge you for liking it.
Also femanons post here.
>>
Hi I have a boyfriend
>>
File: 1465747224389.gif (369 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
1465747224389.gif
369 KB, 500x360
>gf sees me playing Pokemon
>gets curious
>is currently playing through FireRed on her phone
>often calls me "[her] cute pokenerd

Life's alright sometimes
>>
Me and gf play pokémon together. I gave her my Mew a few days ago for her birthday cause she missed the event. I don't need it anyway. She calls me her charliezard (names charlie) and we are adorable... Be jelly. On a side note if you are on /vp/ and like super into pokémon you should find a partner that is just as much I to it as you, that " I think pikachu is cute" shit ain't gonna fly.
>>
>>26768369
My girl actually started showing interest in Pokémon after seeing my roommate and I race on Shuffle. Since we live together we just decided to play Sun/Moon together and fight after the Elite Four. Keep trying OP, one day you'll find yours.
>>
File: IMG_20160527_215401.jpg (647 KB, 1600x912) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160527_215401.jpg
647 KB, 1600x912
>>26769530
>on her phone
Normie scum
>>
>>26768369
women are a waste of human being only necessary for reproduction
>>
I have a wife , but she's as far away from /vp/ as you can get.

All of my wonderful degeneracy has gone to waste.
>>
>>26768369
I'll be your boyfriend, if you promise to be bottom and dress as a girl.
>>
>>26769613
That post gave me leukaemia
>>26769817
Hello /r9k/
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.