[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/vp/ help,my friends make laugh of me because i don't like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
They always laugh on me because i say i not enjoy people suffering,geting cut in half and seeing blood everywhere,im trying to force myself to like it but i just i can't...Why i don't enjoy seeing people suffering or people exploding? Whats wrong with me? I guess im a desgrace of a human for not like that...
>>
>>26766054

Just ignore them. You're entitled to enjoy what you want.
>>
>>26766075
But i just feel weird to not enyojing gore and seeing people suffering,i feel diferent...and it makes me sad...i lov3e happy cartonish games but i feel diferent
>>
Ignore them. Also, are you sure they are your friends? I wouldn't expect a friend to treat you like that.
>>
>>26766054

>Guy doesn't like M rated videogames
A reasonable, calm, pacific guy
>Guy doesn't like M rated videogames AND enjoys pokemon
A fucking weirdo. You dropped the ball by letting people know you play pokemon. Understand that it's not weird but society is very prejudiced because people have a need to put down other people, just never bring up the subject of videogames ever again.
>>
>>26766054

You shouldn't posting Pokédex entries.
I don't post Pokédex entries on every topic.
>>
File: 1333890466452.jpg (175 KB, 442x550) Image search: [Google]
1333890466452.jpg
175 KB, 442x550
>it's summer already
>>
>>26766054
You're a fucking manchild. Not because you don't enjoy edgy shit, but because you only like le colorful and happi crap XD
Believe me, I knew quite a bunch of fags like you in highschool.
>>
>>26766129
Okay,i think i just don't fit in this society full of sadistics and bad people,i just want a happy world with everyone begin friends? why it is too hard T_t
why everuyyhing needs to be ultravionebt,dak...i even thinked of suicide for not begin violenti just dont fit as a human.
>>
>>26766126

Then stop feeling weird about it. It's your choice.
>>
>>26766054
>Doesn't enjoy violence
>Enjoys games that involve pitting wild animals against each other in battles to the (almost) death
>>
>>26766204
You must be over 18 to post on 4chan.
>>
>>26766192
There's nothing wrong with only liking happier stuff.
>>
>>26766276
it is wrong.
my friends will leave alone if i don't play m rated games because they think im gay i don't play manly mature things...
>>
>>26766358
If they truly think so, they're not real friends.
>>
>>26766358
How old are your friends? They don't sound very mature.
>>
>>26766054
Absolutely underaged.
Too good to be bait.
>>
File: 1434487126864.png (121 KB, 509x442) Image search: [Google]
1434487126864.png
121 KB, 509x442
>People are replying
>>
>>26766379
They have 18,me 19.
>>26766408
>>26766435
It's not a bait,its a problem i have and im searching for help.
>>
>>26766483
>They have 18
At least be less obvious with your bait.
>>
>>26766497
French uses ' to have' instead of 'to be' when saying how old they are.
>>
Get new friends. Start right here on /vp/!
>>
>>26766483
It can sound kinda lame but try to make some online friends. It's easier to find people that think like you do. There are some great guys/girls around here as well. You'll be fine, anon-kun
>>
>>26766517
So does Spanish
How old are you = cuantos años tienes = how many years do you have
>>
Why is everyone taking this shitty bait?
>>
OP I get you. I don't like FPS. Just say you prefer JRPGs and make some new friends.

Real friends won't be dicks if you don't conform to the way they want you to act.

Although I have a hard time making friends so maybe my advice isn't the best
>>
>>26766054
>being scared of fucking video games
>being scared of red pixels
Kill yourself.
>>
>not liking blood and guts

>teleports behind you
Heh, nothing personal kiddo
SPHSSHSHSHLOOSH *cuts ur head off and blood spouts everywhere*
>>
>>26766858
>the only M rated games out there are FPS
kys
>>
>>26766858
>Real friends won't be dicks
Sounds like op just handle the bantz
>>
Play a mature game before you make assumptions that they are all the same.
Try new things besides pokemon. You can still like mature blood themed games with sex and drugs stop being such a prude.
>>
>>26766054
Filthy dumb underage summerfag scum. Fuck off before you get banned.
>>
>>26767014
>why don't you try this MATURE game for REAL MEN that has HARDCORE DRUGS and BOOBIES

I'd literally hang out with OP over you
>>
File: 1466008977794.jpg (77 KB, 400x551) Image search: [Google]
1466008977794.jpg
77 KB, 400x551
>>26767057
If you really think all mature games are just guns, blood, and sex, then you clearly don't have a clue.

Play anything. ANYTHING other than Pokemon, you fucking drone.
>>
>>26767057
Yeah I can't believe people played Halo, a game about an emo asshole who hates eveyone and rapes and kills old ladies for fun while injecting himself with marijuana.
>>
>>26767057
God of War is one of the best games in the market. It has blood and sex. ONLY REAL MEN WILL PLAY THIS GAME WITH KILLING AND STABBING. MY FEBLE UNDERAGE MIND WON'T BE ABLE TO HANDLE IT!!!
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.