[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YFW Ash is the Tobias of Kalos League
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: kaloswin.png (300 KB, 532x248) Image search: [Google]
kaloswin.png
300 KB, 532x248
Come to think of it, usually each league is won by a trainer with a unique pokemon/team of pokemon (with Kanto league being an exception)
Johto had Harrison and his totally new pokemon Blaziken.
Hoenn had Tyson and his "Meowth in Boots".
Sinnoh had your favourite Tobias guy and his Darkrai/Latios.
Unova had Virgil with his unique Eeveelution Team.

So now you want to see Tobias 2.0 for Kalos League? He's right there, it's Ash and his Ash-Geninja.
>>
Joke's on you Kalos will be won with Tobias' mega latios.
>>
>>26763881
Harrison didn't win the Johto League, though, he only defeated Ash. The actual champion was some literal who.
>>
>>26763894
OH MY GOD STOP PLEASE NO. DONT KEK AGAIN
>>
>>26763894
mega drakrai you mean
>>
>>26763894
>>26763936
his other 4 pokemon are Ytwo, M-Rayquaza, Xerneas, and a SM legendary we haven't even seen yet.
>>
File: FutureChamp.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
FutureChamp.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
It would be really amazing if other league trainers were venting their worries of facing off against Ash.

>"Have you heard? That guy has a Pokemon that even surpasses Mega Evolution!"
>"I heard he almost defeated Champion Carne..."
>"JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI!"
>>
>>26763881
>Unova had Virgil with his unique Eeveelution Team
>Unique

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!
>>
>>26764130
>Isn't he that guy who chokes right at the end of every single league tournament?
>>
>>26767349
>"That's the guy who has never won a single League."
>"Haha, what a loser, even I made it to the Elite 4!"
>>
>>26763881
>Johto League
>Harrison
>Winner
I think you forgot about Jon Dickson
>>
>>26763881
It's him and/or Alain who are the Tobias of the Kalos League-u.

The minute that Greninjash deflects some powerful attack like it did to Carne-san's Gardevoir's Shadow Ball people are going to shit their pants.
>>
>>26767427
Alan was already getting his shit pushed in by Ash before he got the heart attack.
>>
Reposting from another thread
>Kanto:Team Rocket tired his mons out and the judge calling the match on Charizard was complete bullshit >Johto:Harrison had probably already won 8 badges in Hoenn so he had the same experience level of Ash plus he used mons like Kecleon which Ash had no idea how to counter >Hoenn:Tyson had really strong mons like Metagross and Sceptile plus he ended up winning the whole league unlike Harrison and Cameron >Sinnoh:No comment >Unova:FUCKCIKDJAUZJDJSJSJSJDSMALALDKDKLUCARIO5V6BULLSHITNWOAKDNJXKDHYDRAIGONSWANAUNEVOLVDREEEEEEEEEEEEE The previous leagues have been nothing but unfortunant circumstances. Now he has a chance with a good team and experience.
>>
>>26767349
You know single elimination tournaments work right?
>>
>>26767684
>Now he has a chance with a good team and experience.
Que team rocket in a disguise.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.