[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else remembers this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 800px-DW_Berry_Field.png (504 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
800px-DW_Berry_Field.png
504 KB, 800x400
This feature was so fun for me
>>
honestly it sucked and they should've just made it in-game

I'm out, the only good thing that came from it was the art, and the in-game sprites
>>
I didn't think it was fun at all, but I put up with it for the hidden abilities. Really glad I did that now, I have so many dream ball females.

Decorating your house was kind of fun I guess
>>
>>26754805
I want to fuck that Zorua- I mean I want to fuck that dirt- I mean what?
>>
>>26754805
It was literal shit
>>
>>26754805
I didn't like it until someone made that script that auto-profited the whole thing for you in a matter of seconds.
>>
>>26754805
It was terrible in every single way. Only salvageable thing was the art.
>>
It is incredible tedious, annoying and i never enjoyed using it.

That said it's gimmick created one of my favorite mons,so ill give it a pass
>>
>>26754805

I didn't play BW in the meagre 3 years it had online features so I never saw any of that.
>>
I worked so hard to get a DW Poliwag and Vulpix, only for people to breed them for each other.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.