[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we know that in SunMoon you'll be able to check your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
So we know that in SunMoon you'll be able to check your stat boosts/drops in-battle, which is a great step in the right direction. What are some other things that they should add?
Entry hazards being visible on the field certainly makes sense, like on Showdown. They had this on Battle Revolution as well but not for any of the main games.
>>
spikes is good but sneaky pebbles need to stay hidden
>>
>>26753102
Just all effects like Lucky Chant, Light Screen, Confusion etc.
>>
>>26753102
>things that they should add?
they should remove entry hazards entirely
>>
File: 1454626569336.png (188 KB, 1724x638) Image search: [Google]
1454626569336.png
188 KB, 1724x638
>>26753120
>>
Like an option to switch between american and the-rest-of-the-world metrics
>>
>>26753168
Karenfag detected
>>
>>26753168
Make entry hazards only work once.
I don't understand why they continue to be active after they get triggered once.

What other game lets you lay traps that stay active indefinitely? It's a stupid game mechanic.
>>
>>26753120
as long as its not as obnoxious as it was in battle revolution i dont have a problem with pebbles being visible
just have a few stationary floating rocks a few feet away from the pokemon, ez
>>
Visible hazards would make my dick rock hard. Add in things like Leech Seed, Ingrain, Magnet Rise or whatever that move is called, all that shit. I want my battles visible, you dig? I want to see what's up.
>>
>>26753174
medium kek
>>
>>26753203
Game Freak doesn't give a shit about singles, because it's not the official format anyways. Which is weird as fuck, they seem to balance Megas from a singles perspective and many end up shit in VGC.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.