[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I bought some booster packs for the first time in like 13 years.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: Zekrom Gold.jpg (18 KB, 200x280) Image search: [Google]
Zekrom Gold.jpg
18 KB, 200x280
I bought some booster packs for the first time in like 13 years. Got 4 off Amazon and got this card. Is it worth anything, or are they making it all gold to tease me?
>>
I'll give you a nickel and a Skittles wrapper
>>
>>26753056
I need at least two ounces of pocket lint.
>>
>>26753142
Counter that with a condom over a banana
>>
>>26753423
Throw in your hat that says "I hate faggots" and you've got a deal.
>>
>>26753034
It's a ruse, OP. You actually have to pay the other person to get rid of it.

Sorry for the bad luck.
>>
Lucky you, OP, it goes for $19.99 USD in TrollandToad
>>
>>26753034
Basically like those shitty Jester cards in card packs. It's a joke card, no monetary worth. You'd be lucky if someone paid $0.99 on ebay for it. Might as well try to post to ebay, as a joke. It'd be funny to see it fail.
>>
>>26753468
Notice he said "troll"
He's trying to help with the ebay plan to make you have hope.
>>
http://shop.tcgplayer.com/pokemon/legendary-treasures/zekrom-115-full-art-secret-rare

$25.50, near mint condition
>>
>>26753450
I'll give you my bra that has "Pizza Saucer" written on it instead
>>
>>26753034
Last year it was actually a $50 card that would sell easy at that price
>>
I give you tree-fiddy for it.
>>
>>26753522
>>26753915
So what would you guys recommend I do with it? Hang on and hope its value rises or get rid of it ASAP in case its value continues to depreciate?
>>
>>26754317
Sell it ASAP, Pokemon isn't like Yugioh or MtG where old cards can increase since there's no official format to use them in for Pokemon
>>
Sell it now. Probs get 20 bucks. Or keep it because it looks sick.
>>
>>26754317
Pokemon cards don't appreciate like other card games. Sell it quick.
>>
>>26754400
Mtg maybe if the card is used in other format (i.e. once in a blue moon. Yugioh gets new archetypes regularly and has huge power creep. Unless it's a staple card that is not part of an archetype in yugioh it's not going to do anything but crash.
>>
>>26754554
That's why I wrote the word "can"
>>
>>26754400
>>26754466
>>26754541
Thanks, guys! My final question is what would you sell it for? $20-$25 -- that price range?
>>
>>26754916
Check Ebays recently sold list. Also compare to current listings and post it for like a buck less
>>
What was the point in buying the boosters if your just going to sell the cool cards? You wont break even and have to fuck around selling it
>>
>>26755482
I had a gift card for $20 and decided to buy them for nostalgia. It was Pokemon cards (which I still have some holos saved from when I was a kid) or baseball cards (I still have a large collection of rookie cards form when I was younger).

When I opened my third pack I found this Zekrom and thought it might be worth something, but I know little of the card game so I figured I would ask here to see what people who are potentially more knowledgeable would have to say. I originally had no intention of selling but this seemed like an extra-special card being full-art and all gold. I may just hold onto it for the memory of how improbable it was for me to get it.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.