[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Megas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 9egs9iL.jpg (15 KB, 447x444) Image search: [Google]
9egs9iL.jpg
15 KB, 447x444
>Unpopular opinion
I don't think we'll ever get a mega for every Pokémon. They take up a rediculous amount of bag space already, and I don't think even an item like a TM bag, or its own section in the bag would be reasonable. Can you imagine picking up +200 individual stones or buying them? Sure, they'd all be in alphabetical order which is already superior to TMs, but I just can't see Nintendo doing it right. They can't even put in a proper 'type in a letter' search bar for the Pokedex.

I do love Megas, though. Unfortunately, most of my favorites probably won't get Megas. I'm sorry to let you down, Shuckle.
>>
>>26751573
>They take up a rediculous amount of bag space already
thats why making a mega stone generic will work.
tell me my ideas ain't balla, son! try it!
>>
>I will never get Mega Burmy
>>
>>26751573

One mega stone fits all.

Or

Mega stone catergory separate from other your items

Not that hard really.
>>
>>26751601
>Already mentioned that and compared it to the TMs section which has been garbage for 6 generations, going on 7
>>
>>26751573
I don't think the plan was ever to have Megas for everything - personally, if they introduce 5-10 more megas for every game I'd be just peachy.
>>
>>26751573
Pokeballs , items and mega stones need separate slots in the bag

It's a mess right now
>>
>>26751695
Or at least an alphabetize option so I don't have to spend an hour digging for an item that starts with A, and at least know where a T would be.

>>26751645
The only reason I'd want more than that is to increase the odds of the ones I want getting Megas to get megas.
>>
>>26751573
Learn to spell you fucking idiot holy shit
>>
>>26751573
>unpopular

I assumed that this was a common assumption, though I guess it's never been outright stated.

I doubt we'll get Mega's for every pokemon. They put emphasis on how only certain pokemon can achieve it, which could be just corporate jargen, but still. Would make them less special.

>>26751793
He literally mispelled one word. Take your meds, autismo, your nerd rage is getting out of hand.
>>
>>26751793
Learn to grammar you fucking idiot
>>
>>26751628

Yeah and that stops them from making more megas how?

Also you can sort your tms by number.

I seriously think you are just being a whiny cunt at this point. Things arent that bad.
>>
File: 1460160310023.jpg (314 KB, 800x775) Image search: [Google]
1460160310023.jpg
314 KB, 800x775
What if, from here on out, we are given just one megastone as a one-stone-fits-all?
Was there really any point of having megastones work for only one kind of pokemon, besides having something else to collect in the post-game, and having more than just pokemon as exclusives between paired games?
>>
>>26751905
>Because everyone has all the TM numbers memorized across all gens and no one knows how alphabetical ordering works
>>
>>26751958

>Because I'm a lazy entitled shit who shouldnt have to spend 10 seconds scrolling down a list I need everything handed to my NOW!!!

Like I said a whiny cunt. Now fuck off.
>>
>>26751981
>Because organization isn't something that's universally pleasing

Sorry you're so butt hurt over this, I hope your aspergers doesn't kill you
>>
>>26751573
>A mega for every pokemon line

Wait, there are people who actually think this will happen?
>>
>>26751582
Fuck off.
>>
>>26752070
I don't think a lot of people think it will happen, but everyone has that one Pokémon they wish would get a Mega, and, well, we can't satisfy everyone without getting one for every line.

So, it's not that everyone thinks it would happen, it's that a collective want would only be satisfied by it happening.
>>
>>26751858
Learn to speak you fucking idiot
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.