[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wich one /vp/ And why ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: fd.png (3 MB, 1918x1437) Image search: [Google]
fd.png
3 MB, 1918x1437
Wich one /vp/
And why ?
>>
>>26751489
all are fake

all will never happen

so why bother talking about nonexistent garbage
>>
The ones on the right look infinitely better, both in terms of design, and believability.
Both are fake though, so whatever.
>>
Mermaidio and bara tiger because I want to fuck them both.
>>
Only good design there is Ballio.
>>
>>26751489
I want right to be real because of Popplio evo and because I don't want Ballio to exist in any form.

At the same time I hate the Litten Evo on that side and prefer left's

Right is better though.
>>
>>26751507
I'm wondering how will u react 5 months later
>>
>>26751558
Left is literally a black persian. They couldn't have designed anything worse. The wrestler tiger is at least unique design wise. Not ugly like emboar but not outright furbait like delphox
>>
>>26751578
It's bigger furbait than Delphox though
>>
File: 146601561650391.jpg (523 KB, 1918x1437) Image search: [Google]
146601561650391.jpg
523 KB, 1918x1437
>>26751489
>>
>>26751572
without surprise or remorse

in time, these asinine fakes will fade away, just as roothoot did
>>
File: 300px-mage.jpg (40 KB, 300x388) Image search: [Google]
300px-mage.jpg
40 KB, 300x388
>>26751600
I don't really see delphox as furbait. Braixen definitely but that's largely to do with the fact that it's black legs look like tights. Plus I think most people were just shocked it turned bipedal. Delphox makes the mage theme more obvious. I don't see how they could do that with it being quadruped.
>>
File: BallisCon.png (2 MB, 1719x1056) Image search: [Google]
BallisCon.png
2 MB, 1719x1056
>>26751578
I'ma go with team Ballio, because subtle design with great researching is much better than being ridiculous for the sake of being ridiculous.

Take a cat mix it with wrestler and give it more fur nd make it fire/fighting lke 3 other starters we have. = Unique.

Take a black cat, make it's final evo white but give it ground type by evolving it's sulfur theme to black gun powder it produces then cover it's body in it until it attacks, turn it's legs to matchsticks and make it's tail a striking fuse, turn its crest mark into a cross hair = Not unique.

gtfoutta here, that's the most intricate well thought out fakemon design I've ever seen.
>>
>>26751677
I don't see Delphox as furbait either which is why I'm confused why one would consider the muscle heavy anthropomorphic cat that shoots fire from it's dick less furbait than Delphox.
>>
Ballio posters are fucking cancer. I hate them more than roothoot shitposters. Or are they the same people?
>>
Popplio will become fat and fairy type, so none of these.
>>
>>26751736
They are one and the same.
>>
File: Woah.png (21 KB, 196x280) Image search: [Google]
Woah.png
21 KB, 196x280
Both owls are okay, although I prefer Owltair/Huntshoot after having seen his actual face. His Mega would definitely take a good while to get used to. But he's quite faithful to what owls are, excluding that bit. Robin Hoot...

Not sure how the arc wing works. He looks great, but at the same time, he looks a bit overcomplicated in design.

Between Luchador Tigre and silky smooth panther (Ballispard/Cannonther), I'd prefer panther because I already had my run of Fire/Fighting. Luchador Tigre is a pretty cool concept, though. People often say he could be Fire/Dark, but who the fuck knows. His hands are a bit weird to look at some times. But he could turn out cool as that one heel wrestling guy that actually turns out to be alright and nice around his fans.

Between Ballio/Pinnister and Poppmaid, although I like the thought of a elegant Water starter, it just strays too far from sea lions for my own good and just becomes a mermaid/siren by its own right while barely looking like what Popplio once was. Seeing Ballio/Pinnister for the first time, it certainly struck me as a pretty crazy far out idea, but it's amazing how much I've grown to like it in the end after realizing that even though he might look threatening to some, he actually looks incredibly faithful to actual male sea lions, give or take a few original traits. And he never struck me as "le rapist clown", all I see when I see this big oaf is the potential of a really fucking hilarious final evolution starter, acting literally like a big clown. It's a shame people don't tend to look past the "spooky clown" geist and see him as being something too humanoid because in the end, he's actually not that far off anatomy wise either from real male sea lions. And after seeing that one concept art of him just made me like him even more.
>>
>>26751736
Same people
>>
>>26751751
>Dislikes Poppmaid for straying away from looking like a sea lion

>Totally ok with ballio's entirely humanoid upperbody and face

Review your tastes
>>
File: PinniCon.png (1 MB, 1719x1056) Image search: [Google]
PinniCon.png
1 MB, 1719x1056
>>26751822
Review your eyes kid.

Flat muscle flipper/arm hybrids.
Snout and lip cleft and Ballio still has Sea lion ears unlike Mermailio even though Popplio has big ass ears.
>>
>>26751489
Western version vs Japanese version
>>
>>26751751
Great opinion and well put.

Especially in regards to the luchador cat. Enough of this crap please.
>>
>>26751489
I actually like them all except for that horrible bipedal Litten final evo, and the middle evos for Poppilo and Litten.
>>
File: 1465507961282.png (1 MB, 1528x1030) Image search: [Google]
1465507961282.png
1 MB, 1528x1030
>>
Ballio...to bad it turned out to be fake. The only good one on the other side is RobinHoot, Wrestler Cat is somewhat ok but it's nother Fire/Fighting shit and i want Litten to stay in four. The mermaid is just awful.
>>
>>26751489
I want robinhoot to fuck me hard
>>
It is beyond me how anyone could have thought the digimon on the left were real.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.