[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>23 new Pokemon confirmed so far >6 of which were subtly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: vince.gif (1 MB, 250x190) Image search: [Google]
vince.gif
1 MB, 250x190
>23 new Pokemon confirmed so far
>6 of which were subtly mentioned but not shown
>4 months into pre-release season
T-They're not going to show off the ENTIRE Pokedex before launch, r-right guys?
>>
>>26751007

Internet leakers will show the full Pokédex.
>>
>>26751007

Hopefully not. They probably will show a bunch a week or two before launch. And then people will rush through the game and find the secret legendaries.

Like Azelf Mesprit uxie shaymin darkrai cresselia in Diamond and Pearl and In black and white had a bunch of roaming dogs and victini.
>>
>>26751007
>6 of which were subtly mentioned but not shown
what?
>>
>23
Are you stoopid
>>
>>26751007
Just avoid Pokemon related sites, and the months of October and November. They usually reveal the final evolution line of the starters, as well as a few other new Pokemon and end game shit
>>
Having all of the new Megas from ORAS directly revealed before the games released was disappointing.

If the pokedex is in the strat guides, I'm willing to bet the entire dex will leak early. Part of me hopes I can go into Gen VII blind and experience Sun and Moon with some sense of wonder.
>>
>>26751089
>>26751092
>Pikipek has 2 evolutions via demo shown yesterday
>4 gaurdian Pokemon mentioned during the demo
>>
>>26751007
>>26751118
1. Rowlet
2. Rowlet2
3. Rowlet3

4. Litten
5. Litten2
6. Litten3

7. Popplio
8. Popplio2
9. Popplio3

10. Pikipek
11. Pikipek2
12. Pikipek3

13. Grubbin

14. Yangoos

15. Rodent mentioned in Yangoos description

16. Iwanko

17. Nekkoala

18. Solgaleo

19. Lunala

20. Magearna

Possible evolutions don't count (Grubbin could either have one evo like Spinarak or two like the other regional bugs). And there has yet to be confirmation as to what exactly the guardians are. They could be the starters and Iwanko for all we know.
>>
>>26751118
As long as they don't actually reveal the Pokemon, does it matter?

It's not really a stretch of the imagination that Pikipek evolves twice like all other regional birds, nor is it particularly surprising that each island has a guardian Pokemon.

XY's problem was that they revealed 75% of the new Pokemon before the game even came out.

I also think this is the most info we'll get in a short period of time because of E3.
>>
>there will only be 50~ new Pokemon

Kek
>>
>>26751162
You clearly didn't watch the Treehouse yesterday.

They flat out said that when you catch a pokemon and it uploads into the dex the space or spaces after it are for the entire line.

Yungoose had one, Grubbin had two.
>>
>>26751007
I hope they do 2bh
>>
They've only showed us maybe 11 pokemon, calm yourself. Teasing how many and showing us all of them is totally different.
>>
>>26751324
They never showed the Yungoos dex registration and Grubbin doesn't even appear in the Treehouse demo

Are you sure I'm the one who didn't watch it?
>>
>>26751324
We didn't see Yungoos since they hid the Dex entry.
>>
>>26751186

>taillow
>hoothoot
>evolve twice
>>
>>26751007
They spoil everything again like they did during XY, getting people hyped by spoiling stuff sells better than keeping things secret until people play the game.
>>
>>26751007
Who cares? Don't watch them if you do.
>>
>>26751324
Didn't they say that the spaces were also for paired pokemon?
>>
File: 1444748622843.jpg (34 KB, 640x428) Image search: [Google]
1444748622843.jpg
34 KB, 640x428
Remember those stupid fucking faggots that thought there was only going to be 10 Pokémon because of Pokenchi?
>>
>>26751941
What exactly does that mean? like gender differences or pokemon like zangoose and seviper?
>>
>>26751941
plusle and minun are paired pokemon. best example i can give.
>>
>>26751324
Well, Pikipek is number 10 in the dex has two evos. Ledyba is number 20 There are seven between. And... That means nothing.
But I expect it to be Yungoos and evo, the other rodent and its evo and either the pikachu, Caterpie or Grubble line with three each
>>
>>26751007
Something tells me we're going to have a lot this time around. The region itself seems to have had some actual work put into it, but seeing as most of the models for Pokemon were already made and there doesn't seem to be something new like Amie, and I highly doubt that they're going to put in the work to update Kalos and put it in the postgame. That would mean that the only other thing that could be done for the game is more new Pokemon.
>>
They pretty much did that with X/Y.
They officially showed off like 80% of the pokedex.

We saw every single mega before ORAS came out.

We'll definitely see most of the Pokemon.
>>
>>26751102
>They usually reveal the final evolution line of the starters

That's the ones you really need to know before playing
Unless you like dissapointment like Tepig's evos
>>
>>26753631
>not liking pokeganon
>>
>>26751162
>15. Rodent mentioned in Yangoos description

Rattata?
>>
>>26753714
It looks like it is going to be a new one.
And it will be version exclusive with Yungoos

We dont know what version they were playing yesterday
>>
>>26754364
>And it will be version exclusive with Yungoos

But that would be dumb considering the description
Unless these are parallel universes, one in which Yungoos was never introduced and the infestation carried on, and the other in which Yungoos eradicated the said rodent
>>
>>26754364
I'm going to guess they were showing us Sun version, since the character's name we saw was Sun.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.