[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need help teambuilding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 479-h[1].png (78 KB, 301x350) Image search: [Google]
479-h[1].png
78 KB, 301x350
Looking for some advice with a team here. Id appreciate any help.

Im probably just using this for friendlies and wifi. Not going full blown OU here. So far I have Rotom-H, Klefki and Haxorus. Debating between adding Gliscor or Landorus-T. Poison is good but SR and Intimidate might help my team better.

Rotom-Heat @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 52 Def / 208 Spe
Timid Nature
- Overheat
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Klefki @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Magnet Rise
- Foul Play

Haxorus @ Lum Berry
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
>>
>>26750907

Bump
>>
>>26751083

Come on guys, please?
>>
>>26750907
I'd go with Lando. Rocks are always nice for your sweeper, and intimidate/u-turn may give you a chance for setup.
>>
>>26751557
Ditch SD on Hax and carry coverage, maybe some anti steel or anti fairy use the showdown damage calc
>>
>>26750907
don't have calm nature on kelfki with foul play , have impish
>>
>>26751611
He already has EQ for steels.
If you want to go for the sweep with Haxorus, you may need something to remove fairies. Scizor is always a good choice for this.
>>
>>26751605

Uturn is a good idea, that way I have voltturn. Thanks!

>>26751611

Noted. I might use Iron Tail for that.

>>26751627

The way this team is going Id prefer to keep his defense on the special side. I dont have anyone else with special bulk ATM.
>>
>>26751768
then use careful , no sense in having a pokemon with a physical attack with a -attack nature
>>
>>26751808
Foul Play works with the opponents attack stat anon.
>>
>>26751674

So assuming I have

Scizor
Lando T
Rotom-H
Klefki
Haxorus

What would make a good 6th? A grass mon maybe?
>>
>>26751945
then 3 pokes get swept by anything with icebeam
>>
>>26751945
A bulky water-type would patch your team up defensively. Azumarill could do that, and also help you against opposing dragons, ground/rock, dark and fighting types.

But if you aim for that patrician taste, use Mega Slowbro.
>>
>>26752850

So in the case I use Azumarill, make Scizor my Mega poke?
>>
>>26753738
Yeah, sure. There's a bulky M-Scizor set on the smogon strategydex that looks quite fitting. It allows you to check some stuff that would kill normal Scizor for sure, even some fire attacks, while giving you the option to safely boost and roost and then sweep away.
The really important thing though is, to try out your team, preferably on Showdown first (If you play on cart). This way, if you find a pokemon to be a bit lacking, you can always swap it out easily. So you don't have to breed that much, and can concentrate more on the battling.
>>
Don't use Landorus, Genies are for fags.

Haxorus doesn't need both dances, ditch Swords Dance for Poison Jab and kill Fairies with it.

For your other 3 slots, I'd suggest Gligar/Gliscor (either one is fine), Bisharp, and Mega Heracross/Medicham. Gligar/Gliscor makes a great harasser and learn Tailwind by move tutor. They also learn U-turn. Having an unconventional set like that lets you take people by surprise and switch into your Medicham or Heracross and kill stuff, since Tailwind's speed boost fixes your only bad stat and you have very few switch-ins. Bisharp is just good all-around for what you're going for, kills psychics with knock off or sucker punch that would otherwise threaten your team, and Iron head takes care of fairies.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.