[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is /vp/ the most autistic board? Take a long hard look at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: satoshi-tajiri-208x300.jpg (15 KB, 208x300) Image search: [Google]
satoshi-tajiri-208x300.jpg
15 KB, 208x300
Why is /vp/ the most autistic board?

Take a long hard look at some of the shit on the front page here and just try and tell me it isn't.
>>
File: image.jpg (288 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
288 KB, 1920x1200
>>26750741
>/vp/ is the most autistic board
>>
File: 1434475095886.png (518 KB, 937x699) Image search: [Google]
1434475095886.png
518 KB, 937x699
/vp/ probably has one of if not the highest amount of underage redditors out of any 4chan board besides /b/.
There's no real place for adults to discuss Pokemon without kids shitting it up, it's frustrating to say the least.
>>
>>26750741
I spend all day acting like an adult and living a normal life as a productive member of society, so there's nothing more refreshing than coming home, booting up the ol' 4chan and acting like the sperg I've always wanted to be.
>>
>>26750741
>Why is /vp/ the most autistic board?
/mlp/ exists.

But to answer your question, /vp/ was literally created as an autism containment board for the most autistic pokemon fans, what did you expect? If you want civil discussion go to the Pokemon subreddit :^)
>>
/vp/ got overtaken by tumblr when we started having anime generals.
Then our fangame, arguably the only reason to visit this place, got overtaken by tumblr too.
Now you know why, what are you going to do about it fuccboi?
>>
/x/ is also pretty bad these days. Nothing but roleplaying faggots and 13 year olds trying to write creepypastas.
>>
>>26750741
It's a board about Pokemon
What do you expect?
>>
File: IMG_20160504_202557.jpg (37 KB, 646x613) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160504_202557.jpg
37 KB, 646x613
>>26750741
>/vp/ is the most autistic
>Not /mlp/ or /r9k/
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.