[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Only 10 more days till we get another look at the game. Get hype.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 10days.png (11 KB, 969x100) Image search: [Google]
10days.png
11 KB, 969x100
Only 10 more days till we get another look at the game. Get hype.
>>
>>26747361
The question is will they just be replaying the area they did at E3?
Actually, it would probably still be new anyways because they'd probably at least use a different starter.
>>
I wouldn't expect anything more than a Japanese version of the same E3 demo
>>
File: John-Cena-Shock-to-Smile.gif (1006 KB, 260x187) Image search: [Google]
John-Cena-Shock-to-Smile.gif
1006 KB, 260x187
>>26747361
Actually that would be tomorrow my friend.
An E3 Pokemon special is planned for the 16th. It'll probably contain minor things, and pander a lot to the anniversary. But it's obvious that they'll mention SOMETHING about SM
>>
>>26747404
Different event, anon
>>
>>26747497
I know. I was implying that we could see SM again on the 16th, and maybe we won't have to wait till the World Hobby Fair in 10 days for new info
>>
>>26747377
It'll be the same thing for the most part. Maybe they'll explore more of the first route or we'll see some more of the wild pokemon on it like Grubbin or caterpie but otherwise don't get your hopes up
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.