[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just what kind of a fucking novel is the guide book supposed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1438167854396.png (87 KB, 788x527) Image search: [Google]
1438167854396.png
87 KB, 788x527
Just what kind of a fucking novel is the guide book supposed to be? I have a poster for every region by buying these (really the only incentive) but for what purpose is it this expensive for? This is Aus price, but it'll be something close to this in other countries.
>>
>>26747141
you also get 120-150 sticker and a poster with all local pokemon
how else can you boast with your full pokedex at school?
>>
This shit used to cost $30 back in the day. Usually I get strategy guides for $10 extra with the purchase of a game at EB so you might have to be lucky to get it cheap
>>
>>26747141
Looks good on shelves, and it's nice to red when you're done with the game, when the guide is well done (like BW B2W2, not XY that was utter shit, don't know about ORAS) you learn lots of things, and you can see what you missed. Of course you can go to the internet for this but it has that pre-internet era feel which is pretty nice.

But shit's expensive damn.
>>
>>26747141
>but for what purpose is it this expensive for
thats the collectors edition hardcover version, im sure the paperback normal version will sell for less.
>>
Everything you see in that guide you'll be able to see on bulbapedia 2 days after the game release. Whats the point.
>>
>>26747338
collection purposes, I used to get the guides for that purpose when they were offered for like $10 ontop of getting the game. But now its $10 off instead and I can't really justify it with my tight funds as it is.
>>
File: 1438868131153.png (205 KB, 350x550) Image search: [Google]
1438868131153.png
205 KB, 350x550
>poster of kalos
Why would you even want one?
>>
They're getting into low level textbook prices there. The fuck.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.