[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokémon Guardians Theory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Alola.jpg (365 KB, 2000x1414) Image search: [Google]
Alola.jpg
365 KB, 2000x1414
I got this info from a Hawaiin site.
Kane - provider of nature, the sun and water.
Ku - the God of war.
Kanaloa - the God of the ocean
Lono - the God of agriculture, fertility, peace and natural phenomena.
These are the four major gods of Hawaii. I think they will be the inspirations for the 4 guardian pokemon of Alola. I believe one of them is Marshadow, Kane, keeping Solgaleo and Lunala in check. Mar=Ocean so that works too I guess. What are your thoughts? How can we improve or disprove the theory?
>>
>Ku - the God of war.

THATS NOT KRATOS!
>>
What if Lono is Zygarde Complete. There are corelations. Or maybe a rival to Lono is zygarde. idk
>>
Firstly, I don't think Solgaleo nor Lunaala are one of the guardians.
I think the guardians are more like the lake trio.
Marshadow might be one of the guardians, but for some reason I feel it won't be.
>>
>>26747013
To expand on that, Marshadow is Mar + Shadow. Spanish for sea + shadow.
I feel that it governs the sea between the islands but not any particularly island.
>>
>>26747013
Firstly, I agree with that. Secondly I agree with that too. Marshadow might be on Solgaleo's level and Lunalas. Then the four guardians are slightly weeker legends. What if 3 of the guardians are a trio and marshadow is their leader as the fourth guardian. What if it is actually Ho-oh who is the guardian along with his trio of the birds as the other guarduans. And Lugia is the Ocean guardian???
>>
Lono will be guardian of the NE island. Because of visible agriculture and natural phenomena like volcanoes and that rock water formation.
>>
inb4 Kanaloa is Lunala's final form
>>
>>26747040
Personally, I hope that its just epic. Idk about the rest of vp, but I never had zygarde spoiled for me. So when I first found zygarde I was blown away seeing it the first time, and pretty excited. I hope its as epic as it sounds.
>>
Do we have any reason to believe there will be 4 guardian legendaries at all?
Where's this come from?
>>
>>26747012
No.
>>
>>26747012
>What if Lono is Zygarde Complete
Could be an interesting way of showing how different cultures would portray the same god in different ways

>>26747013
Who the hell is marshadow?
Sorry if this is obvious, but i haven't payed much attention lately
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.