[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Popplio is not Fighting Type. I know the move alone doesnt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: popplio_2.png (138 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
popplio_2.png
138 KB, 500x500
>Popplio is not Fighting Type.
I know the move alone doesnt confirm, but its stats might. Attack is its worse stat, and unless it has a bad ability, its not gonna be fighting type. It also headbutts. What fighting type headbutts?

Also no fire/ground praise Jesus
>>
File: Leopard seal3.jpg (427 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
Leopard seal3.jpg
427 KB, 900x675
I meant nature, not ability...
>>
>>26746795
>no fire/ground
Hail Satan!
>>
it's going to be zidane type
>>
>>26746795
This. A sea lion's anatomy doesn't scream "Fighting" to me.
>>
>>26746795
Larvesta is a physical attacker that evolves into a special attacker.

Popplio's stats doesn't mean shit. It's likely shift them around significantly (turning from special attacker to physical attacker) in order for the fighting type leak to make sense.
>>
File: 63.png (81 KB, 276x195) Image search: [Google]
63.png
81 KB, 276x195
>learns a Fairy move at level 8

we /poppmaid/ now
>>
>>26746795
It evolves faggot.
There are pokemon that change stats when evolving.
Volcarona, Escavalier, Accelgor the whole hitmon line

>>26747980
Chespin, rock move at 8
Turned into a fighting type.
Starters always learn weird moves.
>>
File: Ballio wants fish.jpg (80 KB, 458x720) Image search: [Google]
Ballio wants fish.jpg
80 KB, 458x720
>>26747954

Tell that to this nigga who's almost shoving its entire mouth on this poor sap.
>>
>>26746795
>What fighting type headbutts?
Scraggy
>>
>>26747954
The 4 horsemen pokemon.
Besides, you never seen seals fighting? Shits brutal.
>>
It don't make sense for Popplio to not end up as a fighting type. It's probably just pulling a Larvesta and its attack stat will become the good stat while its special attack stat will become the shit stat.
>>
>>26748021
>>26748068
Starters are designed to be as straightforward as possible. I can guarantee you that they're never going to have one suddenly switch up its primary attacking stat as it evolves.
>>
>>26748109
>MUH PATTERNS
You wish.
>>
>>26748021
A lot of non-rock fat mons learn rollout. It goes with the Quilladin and round chestnut theme. Disarming Voice is a fairy move that is fairy exclusive except for 2 Pokemon (Skitty and Milotic).
>>
>>26748109
Pretty sure that happens multiple times
>>
guys my charmander just learned metal claw! holy shit did they change charizard to steel type???
>>
>>26748184
No it doesn't. Not defending the muh patterns fag but the starters have been extremely consistent with this shit.
>>
>>26748184
Not really. A Pokemon's stat distribution for starters are always the same.
Tepig had high HP, ATK, S.ATK shit everything else and look at Emboar same stats high HP, ATK, and S.ATK shit everything else.
>>
>"Attack is its worse stat"
How do you know this?
>>
File: primal.png (121 KB, 688x483) Image search: [Google]
primal.png
121 KB, 688x483
Fire/ground is not that bad of a typing. It's neutral to rocks so it doesn't lose 25% hp switching into rocks. It's immune to electric type moves and can't be paralyzed by them, and gets STAB ground moves which 90% of fire types get.

Its only weaknesses are water and ground. Yeah its 4x water, but was litten really going to tank a 2x hydro pump in the first place? I say the less overall weaknesses, the better.

plus look at Primal Groudon.
>>
File: 6VjAph8.png (524 KB, 752x459) Image search: [Google]
6VjAph8.png
524 KB, 752x459
>>26748284
>>
>>26748284
We saw Popplio's stats from lvl 6 to 8 in the stream. Things could change and we don't know what its nature or IVs were like but the streamer's Popplio had shit attack and speed with high HP and defensive stats
>>
>>26748298
K
>>
>>26748021
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Disarming_Voice
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Rollout
have a look at what learns the moves before you make stupid comments.
>90% of what learns rollout is not rock type
>90% of what learns disarming voice is a fairy type or has a mega that is fairy type
>>
>>26748323
Learn to count
Number of pokemon learning diasarming voice: 17 (22 if you count breeding)
Fairy: 10 (13 if you count pokemon that get the fairy type upon mega evolving)
So it's something between 45% and 76%
>>
>>26748179
what the fuck are you talking about
there are plenty of non-fairy pokemon that learn disarming voice
>swablu
>altaria
>milotic
>Audino
>Espurr
>Meowstic

and so on
>>
>>26748691
>Altaria has a fairy mega
>Audino has a fairy mega
>>
Since when a fighting type pokemon must have high attack stat?
Popplio good at ball, it may learn aura sphere, focus blast.
>>
>>26748768

This. Apparently, people either like to pretend or just genuinely forget that Special Attack Fighting type moves don't exist.
>>
so the baramon is Litten and not Popplio
>>
>>26748768
Because on like all of them their ATK is way higher than their S.ATK.
>>26748824
They're 5 special fighting moves compared to 33 physical and 4 other.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.